Chapter 4

From afar Cole looks like he is going to wet his pants with the the look of enthusiasm glittering across his face.As we got closer, maybe five feet away, his expression looked like it changed even though it didn't. Janessa seemed to notice when we had that little awkward stare together that was broken by laughter, I dont know why but every time something is awkward you just have to laugh. On our way to the table the cheerleaders jumped in front of us on purpose.

" Watch were you re going Cirque DE Freaks". Trish captain of the team remarked, I gave her a smirk and a little pity laugh.

" Really! That is your comeback" I ask with a perplexed tone"At least you can read at a second grade level."

"Us cheer leaders don't like your tone, we are god!" Trish's face seemed to glow red with fury.

"Aww, it has feelings" Janessa squeaked " Oh and B. T. W. you are nothing compared to god" remarked Janessa before we both walk away leaving a trail of laughter behind us. We arrive at the table and once again follow the normal routine.

Cole's green eyes look tyring or maybe its just his dark caramel hair drooping over his eyes all matted at the top. Cole was wearing his gold and purple football jersey with the number fifteen and Greenbrook across the top. I always feel lower than Cole because I am not even close to being called cool unless you are referring to my friends. Have you ever noticed life doesn't ever want to play fair.

Cole dismissed the other two boys, Shawn and Chris, from the table. I swear if he is going to say o I'm dating Trish I will have to pull my hear out and strangle him in the middle of the cafeteria.

" I need to tell y'all something" He said with a strong country accent, which by the way I don't mind at all.

" Yeah" answers Janessa immediately

" Well ...." Cole tried to find some sort of way out of it, I could tell

" Oh my gosh!" I interrupted " You're a man right? So spit it out, rip it like a band aid" I shout at him Cole takes in a deep breath and seemed to calm himself down.

" My parents found out that continents have been undergoing disasters every hour and North America is next. They say that on December twenty first will be the last day earth will see and we all know what that day is." Cole seemed to be out of breath and awkwardly so was I.

" Its the end of the world and it is getting closer by the second." Cole added to his wonder full statement. That was the cherry on top of the bad news Sonday, don't you agree. But hey, it somewhat beets dating Trish, right?