Chapter 3

I came out of the bathroom with a light ping towel tied around my head.

"Maggie I am going to kill you" I shout into the empty hall before storming into her room. Maggie lets out a screech and thinks she can try and hide into the closet. I opened the closet door furiously to my surprise to find Ca boodles in her arms.

"Please don't kill me, Ca boodles told me to do it." She said with worry in her voice. I role my eyes and walk out of the baby pink room surrounded by butterfly posters. Usually I would complain to mom and then I would get into the trouble, but  I did not feel like complaining at all.

I had lots of homework so  I immediately picked up my backpack and plopped onto the desk where I usually do my assignments. I finished my all my homework a few hours later and tired out of my mind. I didn't even thin ck about walking to my bead and taking a nap, I just layed my head down and took the nap on the cold white piece of wood I call a desk. I slept from five pm to seven am and i believe that was a good nap.

                                                                    ********************

I walk into first period math and scream my head off with all of the boring yet hard equations that seemed to be slowly killing my brain. After the ball rang it was time to get my p.e. on. We had to run a mile and I hate running because it's hot and I get sweaty afterwards. I start off jogging the first three laps till Cole runs up beside me.

"Hey there" he greeted with a warm smile.

"Hi" I answer back.

"Your really slow you know" Cole said while staring at my feet.

"Okay then" I say with a competitive tone "Lets race" I start sprinting leaving Cole running at the back of my heels. As we finish the last two laps and get near to the finish line the both of us start to slow down. I thought for only a second I was going to win till at the corner of my eye I see Cole running faster than he was and beets me by a millisecond. The nerve that boy has to prance around like he's better then me. I scoff at the thought.

I walk into the locker room and grab my clothes and quickly put them on so I would not be late for my next class. I then spray a few spritz of mango and tangerine body spray.

"Who sprayed something?" The locker monitor shouted taking in two deep whiffs of air. I ran out the door before she could suspect it was me. I then walk into my third period and take a seat by Janessa."

"Okay everyone, you will be watching a documentary on the Mayan's while I pass back your test." Mr. Rogers walked over to Janessa's desk and handed  her her test faced down.

"Yay! I got a ninety-three." She whispered my direction. Mr. Rogers then walked over my direction and gently put my paper on my desk.

" I got a hundred" I brag back with a hint of surprise in my voice. Janessa slumped back in her chair and acted like she was interested in the movie even though she's not. I stared at the screen myself. The bell rang halfway through the documentary and I immediately packed my things and left the class with Janessa by my side. We both head tor ward the cafeteria and into the lunch line to find that it was BBQ chicken again.

"Eww" we both said in disgust and gagged a little bit. The disgusting smell of the lunch filled my nose and I felt sick to my stomach. I spotted Cole across the cafeteria and he looked scared. What makes a tough guy like Cole so scared. Janessa and I walk over immediately to check on what was going on.