Part 12 "Out of control"

Start from the beginning

"We've got the sample. Niall you'll check it out, then I have to see where there's most werewolves-" Calum was in the middle of the sentence when Michael cut him off.

"New York" Calum glares at him a little bit, but smiles in the end for appreciation.

"But, your world isn't connected to North America, it's connected to Australia. Why would they be in New York?" Liam questions as he corsages his arms over his chest.

"They can travel just like us Liam, but there's no real reason for them all to be there really" Harry explains, glancing at blank screen as if he'll find answer there.

"Alright so we have that. Next, we need to figure out who is doing this, since I'm not quite sure our people would just go out right now to kill people" Calum addresses, glancing at Mali a little.

"And how do you propose we do that?" Sierra asks, taking a seat on the couch.

"Well that's the problem..." Calum says, scratching his neck, even he doesn't have a plan.

"We could split up?" Crystal suggests.

"What do you mean?" you asked, not too keen on it.

"Well, everyone goes and tries to find those wolves in Australia of course" she explains and everyone seems a bit hesitant about that idea.

"We could but... it'll be complicated" Calum frowns.

"We'll go in teams and catch them, or whatever. Wait for them to calm down and then they'll explain it to us" Ashton says, a small smile appearing.

"We'll need to figure out a better plan, okay... Harry you show us where all the attacks in Australia have been since Niall has his own task right now and if we need to go to New York we'll need some passports" Calum says, getting a little better. Harry is quick to go and grab a computer while Louis comes up with an idea of his own.

"I'll take two groups and we'll go and get you guys passports and everything you'd need" looks like you're good to go.  Soon enough Niall and Liam are analysing the substance, Mali, Ashton, Michael, and Sierra went with Louis to get their documents, while you, Calum, Luke, Crystal and Sarah were watching the locations with Harry.

-

"So we have Sydney, Queensland, Perth and Melbourne in Australia" Sarah summed it up as she was writing down all the places.

"Four groups?" Luke asked Calum, he nodded in response.

"Actually, there are more attacks all over Sydney so more..." Sarah corrects him.

"We'll sort it out, don't worry" Calum reassures her.

"Yeah, but Crystal and Harry are staying here, right?" you asked, Harry nodded, but Crystal pouted immediately.

"Crystal..." Calum snarled, she sighed, but nodded in the end, knowing she won't win this argument.

"Who's going where?" Harry asked, switching his gaze from the computer towards you.

"Well, Luke and Si, Louis and Mali. Liam with Sarah and Michael, Niall and Ashton. Me with Willow of course" Calum decides on the spot.