14- Let The Hunt Begin

(A/N) 1,200 reads? You guys rock! Can we up the votes guys? Pleaseeee haha. Any whooo I'm going to keep writing more, but you guys all have to reach your goal before I update again. What happened to Treasure, where are they taking her, will her friends and mate save her, and will you find out in this chapter? Only one way to find out..read away!

Btw check out Alex439's story Wolves of Destiny Trilogy-Sky!

7 votes before I update again!

------------------------------ 

Amari's POV

"No!" Crystal screamed, once again. I just sat there, numb and too shocked for words. How could we let them take her? Why DID they take her? Treasure wasn't known to anyone in the werewolf community but those in our pack; and we ourselves just found out she was an earth mate. So why take her?

"Ari." Crystal's voice snapped me out of my train of thought. I looked over at her tear streaked face. Out of all of us, besides Noah, she was the closest to Treasure. Of course I was close to her, now, too. We were like sisters. "Did the venom mess with your telekinesis?" Crystal asked. "I-I don't know." I answered, my voice a bit shaky. The venom those men injected us with was to prevent us from shifting, but also cut off all communication with our wolves, and our mates. I didn't know if the venom had effected my powers otherwise.

"Try and see if you can contact Jayden through it. My mind is completely shut off from Matt with this crap in my system." Crystal explained. "Alright" I said, and tuned into the extra senses I was born with. I pictured Jayden and concentrated on his essence and where he could be. I instantly got a picture on motion, so like a video view, of Jayden. He was currently sitting on the couch in the living room, with Noah, Matt, Alpha Mike, and Alpha Joseph and his mate. Oh no.. Treasure's dad is already there!

--(Jayden!)-- I said through my voice in his head. His head snapped up and a look of realization crossed his face. "Ari! What's wrong?" He asked out loud. Just hearing his voice made all my emotions come back out, I couldn't hide the sadness I was feeling. All the people in the room looked to him, Alpha Joseph and Noah looked especially worried. --(they took her Jayden.)-- I said, my voice hysterical as I started to sob, out of conscious. "Amari, babe it's okay. Took who? Who took who" he asked, sounding and looking panicked. --(Treasure. She's gone.)--

Matt's POV

We had all just sat down in the living room, the guys, Alpha Mike, Alpha Joseph, and his mate. Alpha Joseph had arrived about 10 minutes ago, and after exchanging formalities, we all came in here to talk. We told Alpha Joseph about Treasure, and the story of how we had found her, her being in that abusive orphanage and her broken arm, which he ferociously growled at, up until this point. He was ecstatic to meet her,both he and his wife had cried with joy when we told them we had found their daughter. They had searched for so long it was great we had found her. Noah explained how far she had come, and how she was a bit nervous about meeting them, because she still thinks they hated her and left. They said that would never happen, they have loved their daughter since she was born, nothing was going to change that.

"Ari! What's wrong?" Jayden said aloud, causing our current conversation to end and for us all to look to him. We all knew mates could telepathically take to their mates. But Amari could also communicate without using her wolf. Oh the wonders of being the werewolf princess. He looked suddenly worried and panicky. "Amari, babe it's okay. Who took who?" He asked, his voice telling how panicked he was. What? Someone was taken? Way happened, was Crystal okay? I worried about my mate while Jayden listened to Amari explain. He growled and stood up, looking as if he was about to shift. But he didn't. "We are coming, Ari. I love you, don't worry." He said and looked as if he ended the mental phone call.

"What's wrong?" Alpha Mike asked. Jayden took a few calming breaths before looking sympathetically at Noah. "The girls were running back here, they found out Treasure's the earth mate" he paused to ,eat that sink in. Treasure was the earth mate? Ari was a water mate and my mate was the fire mate, 3 element mates together at the same time? This is amazing! "While they were running back to tell us, they were ambushed by about 5 full grown male shifters. They shot Amari and Crystal with ani-shifting venom, and tied all three of them up. They then took Treasure and left. This venom has kept them from shifting, but she says it seems to be wearing off." We all growled at this. NO ONE touches our girls. Treasure's gone?!? I looked over at Noah and Alpha Joseph, who looked as if they were about to shift. I was truthfully about to, too. I was seeing red. How dare ANYONE lay a hand on MY MATE! I growled. "We need to go to them before those men return." Alpha Joseph growled, and we all agreed. Matt, Jayden, Noah, Mike, I believe we should all go and get Crystal, the young princess, and my daughter. Now." He sounded so vicious, I'd hate to be those morons when we get ahold of them. " Go bring our daughter back." Alpha Joseph's wife said. He nodded and turned to Jayden. "Lead the way" He nodded and we all ran out the door and shifted, running after Jayden. Alpha Joseph ran next to him, along with Noah and I on their tales. Alpha Mike was right behind us. Hold on girls, we're coming.

Noah's POV.

We had run for about 20 minutes before Jayden stopped and shifted back into his human form and put his clothes back on. We all did the same, following his lead. We walked and Jayden pulled back a bush. There on the path were Crystal and Amari. Their faces held a broken expression, and their hands were bloodied from trying to wrestle themselves out of their multiple restraints. Matt and Jayden immediately rushed to their mates and untied them. They took them in their arms and held the crying girls.

"Can you guys shift?" Dad asked them, in a soft tone. They looked to each other and nodded. "I think so" Amari said, and they stood from their mates arms and shifted into their wolves. Amari's was a small, pure white wolf who was kind of small; while Crystal was a rusty colored wolf who was a little bigger than the average female. Amari had a small blue mark on her chest shaped like a crown over a moon, the symbol of royalty. We all shifted and picked up our clothes. I took the lead and began to use our mate connection and my tracking to find the way Treasure was taking. I smirked to myself at the irony.

Looks like we are going on a Treasure hunt.