13- Earth At My Fingertips

(A/N) Another extra update for you awesome people, who helped get this story to 1,000 reads! I am so happy and proud that all of you gave me a chance and have kept reading this story! This is a big chapter, so much happens! And yes, I left you a cliff-hangar on the end, but it keeps ya'll hooked, don't it? HAHA enjoy!

Comment more ideas for a book title for crystal, (read last authors note),

vote & fannnnn!!! :)

"So, I told him that I got it, right? I went to reach for the box again, and Jayden wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me so I reached the top shelf, and my feet were like 2 feet off the floor. I ended up dropping the box on him and chasing him away with the spoon!" Amari exclaimed, laughing; Crystal and I joined in, almost cracking a lung. We were all walking in the woods behind Noa- I mean the pack house. I was desperately trying to get away from all the pack members. Don't get me wrong, they are amazing people and I was stupid to have been afraid they were anything like the people at the orphanage; they were all so caring, and loving and kind. But, after two days of constantly being questioned on how I like the pack so far, and what I plan on doing for the rest of my high school career, and just wanting to know about me, it was getting to be a little much. So Crys and Ari jumped to the rescued and offered to take me on a walk around in the woods; which I found out they knew like the back of their hands, even though there's over 300 acres of it.

"So, Ari?" I asked, a bit hesitant but wanting to ask anyway. "Hm?" She asked. "Noah said to ask you about stuff involving finding your mate when you didn't want one, and about worrying about people not liking you." I said. I looked over to her, and she smiled lightly, her face seemed to be glowing with a faint trace of crimson. "Oh, haha. Yeah, I guess I'm the person to come to about that. You see, I used to live with my family, in the palace. Yes, I lived in a palace and technically speaking, I'm the only princess of the werewolves." She paused and winked at us. "So bow down minions!" "Never!" Crys and I said in unison, then looked at each other and laughed. "Anyway, before Jayden came, I used to date this guy named Dalton." Amari visibly cringed when she said his name. "But our relationship ended. I never really trusted guys after that, I mean yah my father and brothers. But I never really was comfortable with any guy who showed love interest in me. Not that it would be a problem since my brothers would tell them to back off if they so much as looked at me the wrong way. But then Jayden came. At first, I was reluctant like you. But he showed me that not all guys are bad, and out to break your heart." She concluded, grinning like a love-struck puppy. Ha-ha, good one self, she's a wolf. So she is a love-struck puppy. I laughed to myself. "What?" Crystal asked, and I just laughed even harder. "Tell us!" Amari said, when I didn't answer and continued to laugh. "Lo-love hahaha" I giggled hysterically. Once I had a hold on my intrusive laughter. I looked up to see Amari and Crystal looking at me like they were amused. "Ohhh man. Ha I was just thinking Ari looked like a love-struck puppy and then remembered we basically ARE puppies." Both of the other girls burst into laughter, and I soon joined them. We laughed for a good 5 minutes solid.

"THAT, my friend, was hilarious." Crystal said. "Okay, okay, I still have one more question." I said, looking back to Amari. Who began to sing the words 'fire awayyy, fire awayyy"I laughed again, and asked, "What's that bag looking think you are always carrying around?" Amari was always carrying a blue- colored pouch with her everywhere, even when we were just eating dinner. "Oh, this?" She asked, pointing to the bag. "I can't believe we haven't told her yet!" Crystal said, face palming. "Told me what?" I asked, thoroughly confused. "We are element mates. We both have basically powers. Crys can heal and is a fire mate; I am a water mate, have telekinesis, and have the power of healing with water also. There's a lot more I can do, but I need to be with my brothers, or at least one of them, to unlock its full intensity." She said. "So..."I said, slowly putting the puzzle pieces together in my mind. "You" I pointed to Crystal, "are a fire bender, and you" I pointed to Amari, "are a water bender and more." "Way to make it simpler, but yeah." Crystal said. "WELL I WANNA SEE SOME BENDING GIRLS LETS GET A MOVE ON! " I said. They laughed and Crystal motioned to Amari.