I rolled my eyes and said," So, you think I'm a burden?"

He ran his fingers through his hair and said," Lexi, don't start again. I love you and our babies more than anything in this world. You are not a burden. You will never be a burden to me. As usual, I will blame all this on the hormones. Come on, I miss you."

I didn't move and I said," Blake, I love you."

He smiled and leaned toward me and kissed. He then said," I know, sweetheart. And I love you too"

With that, he lifted me bridal style and took me to bed. He kissed me once again and kissed by bulging stomach and whispered," And I love you, babies. "

I leaned into his chest and played with his fingers as he said," I don't care whether they are boys or girls. Whoever they are they are my children and nothing in this world will change that."

I kissed his cheek and whispered," Good night. I think the babies know that because you have told it to them every single day."

With that, I slept.

He was angry and the next minute he slapped me. He yelled," Eat now Alexandra!"

I shook my head and tried to move away from him.

He said," Fine! I thought you can eat some food and then I can mark you, it seems like I have to skip the step of eating."

He leaned towards me and tried to kiss me. I moved away from him.

But then he pushed me on the sofa and pinned my hands above me and tried to kiss me, I felt tears in my eyes as I whispered," N-o...no"

He tried to kiss me but he kissed my cheek.

I can't even move my legs as they were numb. God... Please help me.

If he even kissed me I would be disgusted. He glared at me. I was crying. Tears were streaming down my face.

Then we heard some noise outside. Dylan warned me," Don't you dare move!"

I woke up panting, the same dream again and again. I sat up slowly and leaned on my pillow and drank some water.

Nightmare.

This time it was a nightmare. Thank god! Blake doesn't know  or he would take me to the doctor.

They were either dream of Blake and me or they are nightmares of Dylan.

I kind of figured out they were pieces of my memory. But they are pieces. I don't remember them entirely and the only person to know is Sophie. She asked me to meet the doctor but I refused.

She advised me that if they get worse to go meet the doctor but this is the worst one. All the details that were missing in that nightmare are now filled. They are whole now.

I turned to my side and saw Blake sleeping peacefully, he used to wake up when I woke up in the middle of the night with nightmares or dreams, and he would ask me what were they but I never told him. I didn't want him to know, he would worry.

Today he was sleeping and he didn't notice that I was awake. I couldn't blame him he didn't sleep a wink yesterday because of my cravings and he was working.

"Alex"

It was Ava.

"Ava!! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too", she replied.

"What happened?", I asked.

She replied," Alex, don't worry about anything. Go to sleep. The silver is now totally out of our system. I will heal you now. Go to sleep."

Her command made me sleep.

When I woke up, I remembered. I cried in relief. No more forcing myself to remember.

I sat up and leaned on the headboard and looked around the room. The time was around eleven and Blake was gone. There was a note on my side from him informing he was going to his office and won't be back until night and asking me to visit the doctor and he was sorry he couldn't come with me.

I remember everything, every freaking thing. The reason I was in the crescent moon pack, my kidnapping,  Ray, Rain, Dylan and lastly Alpha Devon and Alpha Hazel who saved me.

I let out a sob and pulled the comforter up to my face. I didn't know how long I have cried but I stopped when I got a phone call from Blake. I wiped my tears away and drank some water before answering.

"Lexi, are you alright?"

I hit myself when I heard his worried voice. I forgot about the bond.

I assured him," I'm fine. Nothing happened."

He sighed," Are you really alright?"

I rolled my eyes and said," Yes, I'm really alright. "

He asked," Were you crying?"

I lied," No, it's nothing. When I woke up you weren't there and I kind of cried but then I remember you were in office and then I saw your note. "

He said," Okay... Go and visit the doctor, okay?"

I said," I'll go."

He said," If you want I can accompany you."

I said instantly," No, no. I want to go alone remember."

He replied," Fine, but if anything happened, call me. Call me instantly. I will always take your call. I love you."

I replied," I know, I love you too."

I sighed. I hate lying to him, but when he realizes I know the truth he may insist on knowing what happened with Dylan and he will be really angry. I want to tell him in person with my brother so that I won't have to tell both of them separately.

I want to cry and let out but I have to be strong for my babies. And Blake.

It was nearly one and I was hungry. I took a bath and wore a dress and my flats and went to the kitchen. Ashley and Nina were there talking.

I said," Is there food?"

They both turned towards me and said, "You are finally awake."

I grinned at them and then I sat and ate the food and ate a lot of chocolates.

They both continued to talk and I listened to them or mostly I stared blankly at them thinking of the reaction of both Blake and Aiden on hearing about what happened that day or most probably the best idea is not to tell them I got back my memories.

As I debated whether I should tell them or not I slowly walked outside and walked slowly to the pack hospital. I greeted everyone on the way to the hospital and many even insisted on driving me there but I refused and said I needed to walk.

____________________________________________

Amelia