Chapter 21

Alexandra's POV

Today was the annual meet ball. Also, my parent's death anniversary.

Aiden and I decided to spend the day together. So, here we are in the restaurant downstairs.

It was around two, so I had an hour to finish my lunch and leave to get ready.

Aiden asked me, "Have you met anyone you know?"

I didn't understand what he was asking, "What?"

He repeated with clarity, "Have you met anyone from the crescent moon? Someone you know"

I replied," Yeah...A girl named Diana, she is the Beta's mate. She even recognised me."

He asked, "Was she one of your bullies?"

I frowned at his question and answered, "Aid! No one in this pack bullied me...they just didn't like me ..."

Aiden mocked, "Didn't like you because you didn't shift then?"

I placed my hands on his calming him down.

I said, "Aiden...Now I'm happy...I have you with me, have Blake"

Aiden sighed, "I know...it's your past. You know that I'm always there for you...Even if Blake leaves you, I will always be there for you"

I narrowed my eyes at him. Then I sighed, "I know..."

Our conversation was cut short when our food arrived, I thanked the waiter.

After we finished our lunch, an unexpected guest arrived.

He didn't notice me, he was here to talk to Aiden. I was about to sneak out, but Aiden held my hand tightly and gave me a don't-you-leave look.

I sighed. It was about time I faced him.

He said, "Alpha Aiden. It's nice to meet you. I hope you are comfortable with your stay here."

Aiden nodded," Alpha Dylan. It is nice to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you. I wanted to visit you when I heard you became the Alpha, but I had a lot of unexpected work. And, yes, this hotel is very comfortable and is to my liking"

Alpha Dylan smiled and said," I hope so."

I wanted their conversation to be over or at least I must escape here. Seeing Alpha Dylan after a few years. He has changed a lot. He appeared mature and responsible.

He continued," Please, call me Dylan. I heard you opened a restaurant recently, in the Blood moon pack, after your late parents."

I squeezed Aiden's hands. Aiden and I decided to open up a restaurant after our parents. As for everyone, it was another restaurant of the partnership between the Greys and Knights.

Aiden smiled sadly, "Yes, it's actually opening today. Our parent's death anniversary. It's not only my restaurant, as you know it's a restaurant I have in partnership with the Knights."

Dylan said, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry we couldn't move the meet later. It was the only week which appeared to be clearer for everyone."

Aiden shook his head," No...No worries at all. I'm glad, I'm here. My cousin is taking care of the opening."

Dylan said," Beta Jason? "

Aiden said, "Yes"

Dylan said, "I have met him once, he was quite cold towards to me... I don't know what I did wrong..."

I saw the time, it was three. I needed to leave. Dylan didn't notice me, as I put my hair in front of me, which blocked my face.

I squeezed Aiden's hand hard. He then looked at me, I pointed my watch.