READ THIS

So , this book was written nearly two - three years ago and a lot has changed since then.
I want to thank you guys , without you all this story would not been able to cross 1 million. I still can't believe it.

I went through my story and I saw that many commented the story is fast paced , the characters' last names were not good , grammatical errors and pics which you all don't like. And I myself realised that I could not read the story as there are not many emotions portrayed and Alexandra came out weak in the beginning in the first chapter and then in fourth chapter , she becomes strong. This made me realise, my story is a bit flawed .

And many are asking for a more in-depth on some parts of the story. So , I would like to grant all those wishes ... but it would take time.

Many of you know that authors at times tends to change their story lines or etc , when they feel it could've been better or if they don't like it. I myself as a reader , have experienced being in love with a story and it's story line , and then the author suddenly changes the plot by adding a lots of twists and turns , which many would like and some who still prefer the old version.

So , in stead of that , I want to say that , I will keep this book on , the way it is now , but I'll be creating a new version of this story with a few changes , a bit of in-depth and perhaps some drama, perhaps? So comment ( down where I type suggestions)on what changes you may want and any suggestions you want to give me in for the new version. But let me say , I'll only be writing the new version once I'm done with my book about Madison Lockhart and Zach Kingston , which I currently took it off the shelve after realising I need to make some changes and it had only 4-5 chapters maximum , so it is easy making changes . I'll continue writing my book about Madison and Zach , and it may be a part of a series of books I want write about other characters in that book .

But now currently I'll try to start uploading Madison and Zach's book and then I'll start working on the New Version of ALPHA's REJECTED MATE.

You all can look forward to Zach and Madison , as the story is a something I've been wanting to write for a year but had big time.

So ,
SUGGESTIONS here. Comment here.

Hope you all are safe and healthy and everything is fine with your life. Have a nice day or week or month or year.

Love ,
Amelia