Chapter 10

Alexandra Grey's POV

Oh shit! I'm dead!

Blake pulled me closer to him. He is such an idiot. Aiden is glaring at him and he is pulling me closer to me.

Aiden started, " Blake what are you doing in my sister's room?and why the hell are you both hugging?"

I said, " We are mates Aiden. We found about it yesterday "

Aiden stopped glaring and his eyes softened, " Alex you found your mate but you didn't tell me. Why? Why di-"

I cut him," I told you yesterday night Aiden in the kitchen but you didn't say a word. I thought you hated the idea of me having a mate. I thought you wouldn't accept my mate." I felt tears streaming down my face. Blake hugged me. I snuggled closer to his chest not caring that I may ruin his shirt.

Aiden said," sorry Alex. I didn't know you told me. Jason an I were mind linking to one of the guards about some Rogues. So we didn't hear you. Now come and hug your big brother. Leave your ugly mate and come to your handsome brother".

I laughed at him and went and hugged Aiden. He kissed my forehead and said, "I love you baby sis".  

I replied, " I love you big bro".

We heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away from our hug and saw it was Blake. He was smiling.

Aiden started, "well then let's go down. We have a meeting to start."

Blake said, " yeah we should I think I may cry seeing this sibling drama."

Aiden replied, " don't you talk! You were angry when Ash found out that Elliot was her mate. At least I'm happy and smiling "

Blake hit Aiden's arm playfully, to which Aiden hit him back.

Now I said," children you have a meeting to attend. If not you both can continue to play while I go out! "

I heard two voices saying NO.i smiled and closed my door and went downstairs to see Sophie, Drew, Jason, Ashley and a blonde guy along with the whole pack.

I was tackled to the floor by Ashley and she yelled," You miss!! Where the hell were you yesterday? You cancelled our plan!". We both got up from the floor.

I smirked and said, " I was out with your brother". I saw her expression change from confused and angry to excitement and happiness.

She said, " You and my brother?"

I replied, " yeah we both are mates"

I saw her expression change again. She grinned. She came and hugged me.

We heard footsteps as we pulled away from the hug. Blake and Aiden came down. Both their faces blank.

We all headed to the pack hall. Aiden started talking while the whole pack remained silent.
" today we are renewing our pack alliance with the Blood Moon Pack. Also Alpha Blake has found his mate. His mate is  my sister Alexandra."

There was a round of applause. Many smiled at me while many came and hugged me saying congratulations.

All the high ranked members went inside the conference room. I too have to go but I have to go to meet a friend of mine to complete an assignment.

I said bye to all of them. Blake refused to let me go as he wanted me here with him. But after convincing him I went to my room took my bag and went to the cafe my friend is waiting.

As I entered the cafe I saw her sitting in a far corner. I smiled and waved at her. She too waved at me and hugged me.

I asked, " how are you Macy? How is your Family?"

Macy is my friend in college. She is a sweet girl with long blonde hair and brown eyes.

She replied, " It was awesome. My little brother is going to graduate in a few months so I will see them again."

I smiled at her we talked. I gave my notes to her. We talked for an hour I think so.

Suddenly she stood up and walked behind me. I turned around and saw Nick and Tom.

Nick is macy's boyfriend. They have been dating for 7 months now.

Nick came and said, " Hey Alex! Good to see you here. How is your weekend?"

I said, " it's good. Very good"

We sat down and talked for a while before we were interrupted by my phone ringing.

I saw it was Blake. I smiled and answered the phone and said . " Missed me?"

He replied, " of course Lexi! Where are you? Did you eat your lunch? I'll come and pick you up"

I replied, "I'm at a cafe. Yes I ate my lunch. No need I bought my car."

He said, " okay! But I am already on my way to see you. So I'll see you. Bye!"

I smiled as I cut the call.

I looked up and saw all of them that is  Macy, Nick and Tom staring at me.

I said," what!? "

Tom replied," nothing. So still you don't have a boyfriend. Come on a date with me Alex. "

I replied," No Tom. I have a boyfriend."

Tom replied, " You are still lying you know. You don't have a boyfriend!"

Macy started, " leave her alone Tom. "

Tom said again, " she doesn't have a boyfriend. So Alex will you go on a date with me? "

Before I could reject his offer, I felt hands wrapping around my waist making sparks fly.

I knew who it was I said," Blake"

He replied, " Lexi"

He then turned towards Tom and said "she said she has a boyfriend. So leave her alone."

I can see Blake's fists clenched. So I took my hands and intertwined with his. I can feel him relax.

Tom who was now a but angry questioned Blake, " who the hell are you? And take your hands off her!"

Oh boy! He just ordered an Alpha. Alphas don't like when they are commanded.

Blake was now fuming with anger and said his voice cold as ice, " Listen here! I'm Alexandra's Boyfriend. If you don't stay away from her you will be dead. "

His alpha voice made everyone here put their heads down.

___________________________________

I'm extremely sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school. Also I have exams coming next week I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Amelia