Chapter 3

Alexandra Seth's POV

You know sometimes you feel like you forgot something, something important. That's how I feel now. Its been four days since I left my pack. I know, I said that I will reach the human town in three days but the truth is I didn't reach. The map I had was an early twentieth century map. So the town that was supposed to be here in this place is in reality not here. You know what is here, only the ruins of the towns are here. I've walking for 4 days and there is no bus or car here! Not even a human or a werewolf is here!!

I sat down on a big stone, and started eating the last food that is chocolate I have. I was enjoying my last minute of peace until I heard a sound. Sound of someone moving in the bushes. I took my steel water bottle which is now empty and threw it in the bushes. I heard a sound of a boy groaning. Then suddenly someone came out of the bushes with my water bottle in his hands which had a dent. The boy had brown hair and brown eyes. He looks cute. He spoke first " If I'm right, this water bottle belongs to you."

I replied "yes, did it hit you? Oh wait!! Why is there a dent in my bottle?"

The boy spoke " It hit a rock so it has a dent and thanks for asking me whether it hit me, the answer is no and by the way I'm Jason Rogers and you are?"

I said " My name is Alexandra. You can call me Alex. And what were you doing behind the bushes? "

He sniffed the air and hesitated before starting "Actually Alex" before he could continue I cut him and said "wait are you a werewolf?"
He seemed shocked and he started stuttering "Wa-i-i-t H-o-w did yo-u k-no-w?"

I replied "I used to live in a pack"
He spoke "used to? What happened and what are you doing here Alex this place is dangerous?"

I started to reply "I.. I.." before I could continue I heard another voice "Jason Adam Rogers!! What did I tell you to do??! And what the hell are you doing??" I turned to see who the person is and saw a guy with black hair and blue eyes.

When he noticed that other than Jason there was another person. He came towards me and saw my face and he was shocked and he said " You look exactly like her except you have dad's blue eyes just like me"

Jason spoke now, "Oh! That's why you look familiar!"

I don't know what the feel was but I felt safe with these two guys. I felt safe the minute I saw Jason but with this unknown guy I felt more safer.

I was confused so I asked "Who do I look like and what are you talking about."

The unknown guy said, "You look like our mom except you have dad's blue eyes instead of her brown eyes. I thought... Wait.. We thought we lost you completely and that you died when you were kidnapped, we thought they killed you. We searched all the places and found no evidence or your scent. It was like you never existed. But I knew you were alive. I always felt it maybe it was a brotherly instinct or something. But I now know I was right! " He came and hugged me and I don't know why but I hugged him back and replied," Wait.. Your telling me that you are my brother and I was kidnapped when I was a kid and you all thought I died. "
The unknown guy nodded and was grinning and also he had some tears in his eyes. I turned around to see Jason he also had tears in his eyes and was grinning.

I mumbled " That's why they never treated me like their own daughter. I was right then, they are not my real parents."

I heard two growls and it was Jason and the unknown guy, Jason said " how there they!! Did they abuse you? Did they do something bad?" He continued asking questions while the unknown guy who is my brother was fuming with anger.

" Jason Adam Rogers! Shut your mouth!! I will tell you guys everything but now Shut up. And you my brother what is your name? "I said.

My brother smiled sheepishly and said" Sorry! It's just I'm seeing you after 18 years and that my baby sister has grown up I was so stuck in the moment I forgot to introduce myself. Well, My name is Aiden Liam Grey. Alpha of white moon pack and I think you've already met Jason, our cousin "

" wait Jason is our cousin? "I cut him.

He continued" Yes unfortunately he is our cousin "

He was again cut off by Jason, "Hey!! I know you love me cous"

Aiden continued ignoring Jason, "and Beta of white moon pack, which makes him my second in command. And what is your name?"

I replied "Alexandra"

Aiden replied "That's a good thing they didn't change your first name. Your full name is Alexandra Lennon Grey"

"Wow!It is a good thing I guess and now I'm happy but all this kidnapping... Searching... All are a bit lot to take in. Its like my whole 18 years of life was fake. But now I'm happy to know that you both are real ", I said. Jason came to me and hugged me tightly and said "Welcome home baby cousin"

___________________________________

Amelia❤️