"No, no sweetheart... you aren't going anywhere today... he gave me permission. Oh God.. I waited so long for this day." Yoongi muttered as he reduced the distance between him and Taehyung.

The blond was about to stand up and run, but Yoongi stopped him and threw him back on the bed and Taehyung was definitely terrified at this point. 

"N- no please." He tried in his broken voice but Yoongi just laughed.

"You remembered the night? You were so feisty back then... but now... it's totally the opposite. You look so fragile.... so so weak and breakable." Yoongi sighed in a low voice as he jumped over the bed and hovered over the boy.

Taehyung weakly tried to push back the boy hovering over him but couldn't as the boy was definitely stronger than him.

Yoongi grabbed both of his wrists and pinned those above his head and leaned down to kiss his neck. Taehyung started struggling in his grip as his tears were blurring his vision.

"Please.. don't do this. Please.. stop.. I am sorry.. I am sorry.. don't do this." Thoughts of being dirty like that were killing him from inside and he couldn't think much as his tongue rolled to say those words.

Yoongi suck on his neck and kissed the soft skin, leaving a mark, with a satisfied grin he pulled back when he heard the word sorry.

"Don't be sorry beautiful... in fact, I am feeling a bit sorry for you, but alas.. it's all because of your father. Bear with it.. I will try to be gentle...hm." He said as he kissed Taehyung's jaw but Taehyung again struggled and started thrashing, and during his tries to get free, his knee hit Yoongi's stomach and the man got mad at this.

Yoongi grabbed his wrist more harshly while using his other hand, he tore off his shirt... leaving the boy naked with his full glory.

Taehyung gasped when the cold air touched his chest while Yoongi just stared down at him with beastly eyes.

"You are way more beautiful than I thought." The older male muttered in surprise then again a smirk plastered on his lips as he leaned again to leave marks on the smooth and clean skin.

"Please... STOP!" Taehyung screamed in agony when Yoongi tugged on his pants, causing his heart to beat at an alarming pace.

"Shh... don't you want to make him feel better. The pain he got from your father, don't you want to lessen that? You said you will do everything he wants..." Yoongi yelled back at the boy.

"That's what he wants. Now stick to your words beautiful or it will get worse." He compiled and in the next moment... he felt that there wasn't any other human besides himself as Taehyung lay there like a lifeless body.

After hearing those words from Yoongi, Taehyung thought about what he said and finally, he quietly accepted his fate. After all, he wasn't in a condition to do something... was he??

He let the man do whatever he wanted... he let him touch. 

Yoongi was enjoying the time of his life, ignoring the slight pinch in his heart at the condition of the blond. He left a few marks on Taehyung's chest after ignoring that feeling when he looked up at the now-still boy, he stopped for a moment.

Is he really eager to do anything?

The thought crossed Yoongi's mind but he shrugged that off. Why he should care when he was getting the best reward?

His one hand slipped from the chest to the lower body of Taehyung and the boy flinched at the touch but remained silent as tears were simply flowing down on the sheets, soaking the ruffled-up sheets under his head. His eyes were opened, and he was just blankly staring at the ceiling.