"I'm gonna kill you!" Jimin screeched, ignoring the sound of a door being opened as he continued to move and struggle. But he couldn't ignore it anymore when the door was slammed shut and he was dumped to the ground.

Jimin slammed against the tiles with a thud, wincing at the pain in his knee. Before he could do anything else, the bag on his head was ripped off, causing a flash of light to fall into his eyes. Jimin winced and shielded his eyes with his hand before blinking a few times.

When his eyes adjusted, Jimin lowered his hand and looked up at the group of men surrounding him. He squinted his eyes as he eyed them before his lips twitched up and he huffed out a giggle.

"Really?" Jimin breathed out, gaze falling on the ground as he plopped down on his ass. Another giggle bubbled up inside his throat before he peered up at Yoongi's men, "Yoongi sent you after me? He couldn't even do the job himself?"

Sehun, the leader of Yoongi's small group of followers and the one who was about to fight Jimin in the yard, sneered and crouched down in front of him, "You act like you're not scared, but I see the way your hands are shaking or the way your breathing is changing." Jimin blinked and raised a brow, the smirk still holding the corners of his lips up as Sehun leaned in, "You know why?" He asked in a low whisper, eyes not leaving Jimin, "It's because you realised that you're all alone in a bathroom with four men, that you just screwed over." Sehun's face darkened and he grinned sinisterly, "We can do anything to you."

"Anything, Huh?" Jimin laughed, despite his erratic heartbeat and the fear bubbling in the pit of his stomach. He leaned closer to Sehun, lowering his voice into a seductive whisper, "Please do, dadd-"

Jimin was cut off by Sehun grabbing him by the back of his shirt and standing up. Jimin scrambled after Sehun as he was pulled through the bathroom towards the showers. Sehun flung the curtain open, nearly ripping it off before he shoved Jimin into the cubicle.

Jimin stumbled forward, his foot catching onto the corner of a loose tile, causing him to trip and fall onto his hands. He huffed and blew his hair out of his face, looking up at Sehun as he marched towards the faucet and turned it on. The water sprinkled right into Jimin, soaking him from head to toe. His wet uniform clung to his skin, and droplets of water dripped from his hair and onto his face.

"Gonna give me a shower?" Jimin breathed out, a taunting smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He pushed his wet hair out of his face and ran his tongue over his lips without breaking eye contact with Sehun.

"God, just shut him up." A voice from behind them hissed, followed by the sound of shoes hitting the wet tiles.

Jimin was about to turn his head around, only for a hand to tangle into his hair and pull his head back, exposing his throat. Jimin snarled, hand flying up to grab the guy's wrist and eyes snapping up to take in his face.

The man's name was Seonghwa, he had a long, straight nose, thick, rosy lips and beautiful brown eyes. He wore a grey shirt that was rolled up to his elbows and red jogging pants.

"I'm so gonna kill you." Jimin breathed out, lips parting to reveal his crooked tooth, and eyes shimmering with bloodlust.

Seonghwa scoffed before tightening his grip on Jimin's hair and slamming his head against the tiled wall. Jimin could feel his brain rattle in his skull and agonising pain run through his entire body. He suddenly felt like he was shoved under water- the voices around him blurred together and his vision went white. The pain pulsated through his head and he could barely feel himself fall onto his back.

The cold water sprinkled over his body- soaking him even more and causing a few droplets of water to land on his face. Jimin blinked sluggishly, not feeling his body or barely seeing the the ceiling above his head. He winced as he rolled his head around, his vision blurring together and the shapes around him moving in an awfully slow pace.