I immediately put my arm around his waist and turned us around, so when my back hits the cold tiled floor, i let out a pained groan keeping my eyes shut. Oh god, that hurts so bad.

A gasp suddenly came from above me making me open my eyes to see who i bumped—sht.

"A-are you okay, joong? You didn't hit your head right? You didn't have to do that! Are you hurt? Where does it hurt? Do you want me to accompany you to the clinic?..." my mouth hangs agape and my breath got caught on my throat, my heart beats faster than before. What—what the fvck?!

I laid there frozen, my hands still wrapped around his waist as i just stared at the person above me with widened eyes, can't comprehend that the person i least want to see right now, is right infront of me with our faces just an inch away from each other. Is it really him? I'm not dreaming again, am i?

"Joong? Joong? Are you okay?" I felt his soft warm hand taps my cheek twice.

I blinked before I internally slapped my myself to snap me out of my thoughts, get a grip joong!

I cleared my throat, looking away from his intense gaze, "I'm fine, P'. Uhmm—Can you please stand up? The floor is really cold."

His mouth opened forming an 'o' shape, probably realizing the position we're in. He quickly stood up with his cheeks turning red before he offered his hand to me.

I stand up completely ignoring his help, and I didn't notice the hurt flashing through his eyes. I almost let out a wince once i felt how badly hurt my butt was. God, that fall is really something else. My whole body hurts.

"Uhmm, thank you—for saving me. I'm also sorry for bumping into you, i didn't mean it i promise! I just—got lost in my own thoughts and that's probably why i didn't see you running towards my direction." I watch him bite his lip and fiddle with his fingers, a sign that he's getting nervous.

What is he doing here? His building is still so far away. It's not like him to just—oh right, P'Josh.

I chuckle internally, how the hell could i forget?

"You didn't have to explain, P'. It was my fault too." I quickly squat down to pick up my things and he does the same. I just want to get out of here. And avoid him again. But then, a blue pencil case caught my attention. When did he liked the color blue? As far as i know, he prefers darker colors.

He seems to realize that i was staring because he suddenly grabbed it and pushed it back down into his bag. He avoids my gaze and continue to pick up his papers on the floor. Is he embarrassed? Why would he be?

I shook the thoughts away and once we were done, we stood back up. It was silent for a few minutes. Gosh, it's so awkward. Like the tension was surrounding us in away that it's almost suffocating. I glanced around and that's when i only noticed the pairs of eyes watching us. Sht, right. We're still in the hallway.

But, wait—where the hell is P'Pavel?! Shouldn't he be here? He was just right behind me earlier! I mentally groaned in annoyance, how could he just leave me be?

Then, P'Nine shyly scratched the back of his head, wait—is that a blush on his cheeks?, "U-uhmm, joong. The gang wants to eat together later at lunch time, well—Ben suggested it. Will you be co—" why—why are you doing this? After i told you to leave yesterday. Why are you still talking to me?

"I'm sorry, P'. But, I have to go." I gave him a small bow, it was probably just my imagination when i saw a hint of sadness and hurt appeared on his face before i turned around and dashed to where my first class is located.

"O-okay! But—I'll see you later, right?!" I heard him shout behind me. And like the other times, i chose to ignore him and continue to run ahead. I fought the urge to ran back to him, hug him and pretend like nothing happened because damn, i miss him—i miss him so much. But, i know that i can't. I didn't want to hurt him, but whenever i see him, the pain i've felt before seems to come crashing down on me making me step backwards. I sigh.

I move a hand towards my chest feeling how fast my heart was beating.

What was that? Is he crazy? Yesterday, he was at my apartment. Now, he was at my school building. Just—just what the hell is he up to?

I gave up on him,

But why is he making it so hard to forget about him?

I let out a frustated sigh and ruffle my hair. He's so complicated.