3- UNSEEN LOVE

It's my baby brother's 10th Birthdayyy 🎉🎉 as a part of his celebration (wew XD) I'm gonna updatee!! hihi~ Enjoyy, and thank you so much for all the votes and comments 💛

Khob-kun-ka 💛
--------------------------------

"I will wait for you. So, please. Don't forget about me."

Nine's POV

I got out of my car and fixed the things that i'm holding. Then, i walk towards the gate of my faculty building.

"Nine! NINE!" I saw from a distance, two stupid boys waving there hands at me. What do they want this time?

I rolled my eyes and hurriedly went to them, because i don't have any choice. Dome immediately put his arms on my shoulder.

"Have you heard the news?!" News? What news? About?

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What news?" i asked.

He glanced at Ben and smiled micheviously before answering, "Joong's gonna be the representative of the engineering faculty's campus moon. And he's with Earth." He said this with such excitement in his voice. I glanced at Ben and he has this stupid dreamy expression on his face, argh, what's new.

I lifted an eyebrow at that, "So? I'm gonna vote for earth and our own representatives. Not for that annoying idiot." I shrugged Dome's arms around me and walk away from them.

"Aww, but i'm excited to see you fall for Joong's charm!" I heard Dome yelled behind me, i'm pretty sure they are laughing right now. I chose to ignore them and continued to walk towards our first class.

But, when i passed by the lockers. I saw him. He was talking with his group of friends with a smile on his face. He's so undeniably handsome.

I abruptly stopped just to stare at him. He's the 2nd popular guy in our campus, aside from Ben. He was the 1st runner up in the campus moon competition last year. He's majoring in Business Administration.

You're probably wondering why he's here? Well, unfortunately, he already found his soulmate 2 years ago. And she is studying Psychology. That's why he's here.

I admit, they look cute together. But, how i wish that was me. I've been admiring him from afar since i was in 8th Grade. I can even still remember the day i first saw him.

It was lunch time and i was looking for my friends. Ben and Dome. I wonder where those two stupid boys went.

I'm walking down the corridor when I passed by the music room and i heard someone playing the guitar.

My eyebrows furrowed as i slowly walk towards the door of the music room. Luckily, all the students were busy eating in the cafeteria.

When i peeked inside the small window attached in the door, i saw him. He was singing. He was.. so handsome.

*Wise men says
Only fools rush in
But i can't help
Falling in love with you

Like a river flows---

I quickly bent down when i saw him turning his head towards the door. Sht. That was so close.

I bit my lip and when i was about to peek again, the bell suddenly rang.

I immediately walk towards my next class, but not before glancing back at the room. I smiled and wished that i'll meet him again. The man with a handsome face and an angelic voice.

I learned about his name a week after, Josh. I never told Dome and Ben about my feelings for Josh because I'm sure they'll do everything to embarrass me. The funny thing is that, i never got the chance to speak to him. Like never. He probably doesn't even know me.

I sigh and came back to the reality, i really need to stop daydreaming all the time.

Joong's POV

I waved P'Ben and P'Dome goodbye when i passed by them in the hallway. They told me where P'Nine went. I can't wait to see him and tease him to cheer for me at the upcoming competition for the campus moon and star.

I sent a small smile to the people who're staring at me, but i winced when they squealed louder. Bad idea.

I glanced at every room i see, hoping that i could find P'Nine before the class starts. I really want to talk to him.

I tapped a guy in the shoulder who was fixing something in his locker. He was wearing glasses and his hair was parted in the middle. He's kinda cute. But, my P'Nine is cuter.

He turned around and was probably shocked because he flinched when he saw me, i smiled at him to ease his nervousness. I'm not a bad person, i swear.

"Sawadee krab, P'. Sorry for the bother, but do you know where P'Nine Kornchid went?" I asked him politely giving him a wai.

His ears turned red and avoided my stare, he slowly nodded, "S-sawadee, uhhm yes. J-just go straight and turn left." I thanked him and walk towards the directions he stated.

I bounced in my steps as i turned left, My eyes widened and i smiled when i saw P'Nine. He was standing with his back facing me. I knew it's him. The way my heart beats, it is him.

I bit my lip to surpress the smile that is making way to my lips. I was about to call him when I saw how he was just standing there. He wasn't even moving.

I walk closer to him, and there i saw it. Oh, so that's why.

I smiled sadly.

I wish you could also stare at me like that, P'Nine.

He was staring at that guy like he was the only person in the world. The way he smiled at him, he never smiles at me like that. He never smiles at anyone like that.

I knew...at that moment, i knew. I knew he was in love with that person. Because.. I also smile and stare at him, like that.

I held my chest, where my flower tattoo is located. It hurts. It really hurts. Is this how people feels when they see the person they love, falling in love with someone else?

I can feel that my hands are shaking, and my knees are starting to weaken. I want to punch the guy, i want to yell at him, scream at him, i want to get mad at P'Nine. But, i don't have any rights to do that. Because in the first place, he was never mine.

I glanced at the guy, and i'll admit. He's handsome. He's more manlier. He has a very good looking face. He's definitely everyone's ideal type.

I took a deep breath, and let a tear roll down from my eyes. No. I can't cry. Not now. Not here.

So, I put on a fake a smile.

"P'NINE!" i ran towards him and put my arms around his shoulder showing him my signature smile.

When i fell in love with P'Nine, i promised myself that whatever happens i won't leave him.