𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

Yes, we absolutely do! I've been very unsettled and uneasy about everything that has been going around. Seeing videos of black people being killed in broad daylight is so traumatizing. Hearing the stories of my black brothers and sisters being killed in cold blood is so...devastating.

Honestly, I don't even know what to say. I'm so numb to all of this because I'm so used to this trauma. I just want it all to end.

I'm thankful that now, we're putting our foot down. George Floyd was the last straw, we're tired of living through this. I can't even sleep at night because I'm scared that the police are going to "raid" my home and kill me like they did Breonna.

And to everyone saying shit like,

"Rioting doesn't solve anything."

Well, neither does peaceful protesting. We've tried to be peaceful, but it seems that when black people speak up about anything, we're immediately silenced and ignored. We built this country, and if we have to burn it down for y'all to understand where we're coming from, then so be it. You can rebuild a Target, you cannot rebuild a LIFE.

And I can care less about the police, it's ACAB all day, everyday. Fuck them hoes. I don't care if "Police officers have families too 😔" they literally put themselves in that position, they chose to be police. I didn't choose to be black.

Enough is enough. This trauma is generational in the black community.

It should not be a debate to end racism. Why do y'all get so angry when we bring up racism and how it negatively impacts us in this country???

But anyway, if you believe that "all lives matter" comment down below so I can block you.