-𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

We sit on the couch, a movie blazing in front of our eyes.

I hold onto his arm.

For a slight moment, I look up to see his eyes, then I glance at his neck. My lips peck on his neck softly.

I ease up, just a little. Until, my height is lined up with his.

"I love you. You know that?"

I whisper in his ear gently. He turns his head, and sends a warm smile my direction.

I settle back into his arms, and we stare into the movie.

His lips kiss my hair.

"When you grow up your heart dies."

That point in the movie was the best. I truly loved The breakfast club. I had thought Emilio Estevez was the cutest thing ever, but he didn't compare to River. Judd Nelson's character, John Bender, A.K.A the criminal, reminded me of...me. He told the harsh truth and people hated him for it.

After the movie, his eyes gaze into mine, and then he kisses me.

I wanted to go up stairs, and feel the warm cover over my body and River next to me. But my legs wouldn't work and felt glued on the couch next to River.

It actually felt good to be right there, laying close into his body.

My eye lids grow heavy. Then, they finally shut. I gaze into a deep sleep.

At least, I was with him.

Omg! This sucked ass!! I don't even know where I was going with this one.

Uuuuggghhh