-𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲

(I love this picture 👆)

You had been out of your mind lately. Everytime you seen his eyes, you could barely see the man behind them, but it was only your mind playing tricks on you.

Deep down you knew River would never hurt you, you knew how sincere his innocent heart was, because to him, you were his everything...but something had made you paranoid.

Your head was in your palms, you weren't crying...you were just thinking.

You heard his light footsteps brush the floor, but your head stayed in your hands.

You could feel him watching you, you could feel his presence blocking the air, but you couldn't look up at him.

"You okay?"

He asked, his voice filled with concern as it echoed in your head.

You took your head from your hands, but you didn't look at him. Instead irritation was just smeared on your face.

"Y/n...what's wrong? Talk to me."

He said sitting down next you, about to touch your hand until you moved away from his touch.

River's eyes broke with a sudden worry, he just wanted to know what he had done.

"What did I do?! Y/n..."

That's when something in you couldn't keep it going with the silent treatment.

"Are you cheating on me?"

River's eyes sparked.

"What?!"

"You've been leaving at like three AM, what am I supposed to think, River?!"

"No, I'd never cheat on you!"

You both stood from the bed. You had sadness in your eyes, River had frustration and confusion in his.

"Listen...you know I'd never do anything like that. You know me, Y/n." He says, his eyebrows raised and seriousness in his once dancing blue eyes.

"I don't know..." You tell him, crossing your arms.

River was charming and wise, and you were the most beautifullest thing in his eyes, he didn't have a reason to cheat. But the voices in your head were getting to you and they were telling you otherwise.

"You really think I'd do that to you?..."

A silence whispered through the room and your gut tightened, your heart raced, and your eyes blinked back tears.

Everything in your head was a mixture of reality, insanity, and trust. Until his lips crashed onto yours and the thoughts went away.

His lips rubbing against yours as the pain in his stomach went away. He held you close, drowning you in his love.

When it sank in, the voices went away. He let you go, somehow still holding you tight, staring you in your eyes.

"I wouldn't and I couldn't, ever, hurt you like that. You know that."

You close your eyes, clenching your teeth behind your lips.

"...I'm sorry. I'm sorry, River."

"It's fine...I love you."

🌹

(A/n)

This was just something to make up for my long absence, but I hope you guys enjoyed.