-𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬2

Chris Chambers imagine

(E/C) = Eye Color

His eyebrows seemed to furrow as he looked up at the girl. The wind blowing her hair in swirls against her face, her (E/C) eyes squinting under the sun as she looked at the boy and the puzzeled look on his face.

"Why are you with him?"

"Who? Ace?"

"Yeah..."

She shrugged. She knew, he knew, even Ace knew, that the sweet girl was no match for an ass like Ace. Yet, something had drawn her to Ace, like how honey drawns in a bee. Maybe it was his badboy attitude or his reckless personality, maybe she seemed attracted to badboys like him. (Y/N) didn't understand it herself.

"...You just seem too nice for an asshole like Ace, you know that?"

"Chambers, you barely know me. Maybe Ace is my type."

Chris crossed his arms, licking his lips as he stared at her, holding his head up slightly.

"Yeah, what's your type?"

She slid her hands in the back pockets of her jeans, narrowing her eyes at the golden haired boy.

"Boys like Ace, maybe...I don't know. Maybe I don't have a type."

"So...you'd like any boy? No matter his age, eye color, skin color?"

She swallowed, grinning at Chris, who had the eyes of an angel. She then felt something tugging at her heart, as she looked at the boy. She took in his beauty, his soft voice, his attitude. Chris, then seemed caring to her, something she'd have to drag out of Ace.

"Yeah...I don't know."

She replied, toughly. (Y/N) looked up at the sky, that had been a beautiful shade of light blue and the clouds had powdered it, the sun shining through. She sighed, heavily, returning her gaze back at the Chambers kid.

"I think I oughtta go. My friends are waiting for me."

"...Bye."

"Bye Chris, I'll see you."

"Not if I see you first, (Y/N)."

She laughed at his remarkable statement, then smiling as she walked away, still keeping her eyes on him.

Her friend, Annie, met her halfway across the field, panting, then catching her breath,

"Took you long enough, what were y'all talking about, anyway?"

"Nothing...let's go."

(Y/N) said, walking ahead of Annie yet keeping her eyes on Chris, who was nothing but a blur now. They then started walking, until she stopped in her tracks still looking back. Annie stopped, barely realizing the girl had stopped. Annie sighed, holding her hand on her hip and rolling her eyes at (Y/N)'s 'weird' behavior.

"That boy, Chris Chambers. He's a real beauty." She sighed, looking beyond the distance.

🌹

(A/N)

Hey y'all. I'm screaming, I'm at 3k!! Thank y'all so much! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I guess it was okay.