-𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦

Before request start coming in, I might as well make an imagine. I mean, it's not like anyone's reading this. Also, TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of drugs, you don't gotta read it if you're sensitive about this stuff.

I sat at the edge of the bed. I wanted to cry. I wanted to blame the world. I just couldn't. I was at lost for words. I didn't know how I was gonna ask him about this, I didn't know if he'd even listen.

My fingers go through my hair as I continue staring down at it. I'm not angry. I'm not anything, but confused.

I clutch it tighter in my palms.

I hear light footsteps brush the floor, and I feel his blue eyes on me and his presence in the doorway. I can't turn to look at him, my body feels as if it is frozen in place.

"You okay?"

His voice light and gentle. I don't know, but a burst erupted inside my heart, and a hard knot twisted in my throat. I had felt cold, thick tears flow down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?"

He asks, walking closer and then he's hovering over me, like a tall building hovering below people.

I know he sees what I see. That's why he's silent.

He felt embarrassed and ashamed. The truth is he didn't have to be. I just wanted to know why.

I try to urge words out of my mouth. My lips and my mind just won't Cooperate.

He walks out the room. I go after him.

"River!"

I say through crackling sobs. He stops on the stairs, his face holding a frustrated expression. His eyes go on mine, then to the floor.

"What is this?"

Yeah, I knew what it was. I just was too confused to say. He's silent, and his eyes are glued to the ground.

"Seriously? Drugs? Listen, River if something's going on, I can help...but drugs? You're gonna kill yourself."

A deathly silence blows through the room, and my heart sinks.

He steps off the stair, and walks towards me. Then, he's hovering over me again. My eyes on his and I can't even breath, because I'm too scared. He snatches it out my hands and closes his eyes for a moment. With clinched teeth, he says,

"Nothing's going on...this is my business, and you can leave."

"...River, why can't we just work this out? I mean-"

"No. Just go Y/n."

I didn't know how to feel. I didn't recognize him at all. It was like I was staring at a stranger. My eyes go everywhere and I don't know how to handle my heart.

"Okay...fine."

I don't turn around and pack my things. Instead, I go down the stairs, and sitting on that shelf next the door, are my keys. I didn't know how to look at him the same way. He walks slowly down the steps, and then stops on the stair closest to me. My hand on the doorknob and my eyes on his.

"I'll be back for my things...I love you. Bye."

I could've did better. I had slight writers block, sooo....this was 'slightly' horrible.

𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑺* :☆゚.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें