-𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 (𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝)

For tvfreak101guide

Her fingers went through her brown hair and her brown eyes landed on his twinkling blue ones.

A smile tugged at his lips, he couldn't help but smile at the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Leah?"

She looked back up at his wide eyes as they dawned on her.

"Hmm?" She hummed softly.

"Why are you so pretty?"

The words falling from his lips, slowly. She laughed softly, then biting her lip.

"What?" She asked, staring at him, a bright shine to her dark eyes.

"...Why are you so pretty?" He said once again, licking his small puckered lips.

"I don't know, River..." She giggled, rolling her eyes playfully.

River laughed, thinking about the girl in front of him. From her eyes to her lips, from her hair to her soft hands. River didn't think that a guy like him, deserved a girl like her, but she was precious and he couldn't let go of her. Leah felt the same way about the boy.

Before she knew it, his lips crashed into hers. Her eyes widened at first, then they slowly closed and her muscles slowly relaxed as she kissed back, his lips rubbing hers smoothly.

They're faces parted, and their eyes seemed to sink into one another's. They just sat there, gazing at each other. To River, the moment felt unreal, the way her eyes stared into his. He took a moment to take in her beauty, to take in her glistening brown eyes.

Leah felt herself leaning in until she kissed his lips one last time, she couldn't let his taste slip away from her.

Afterwards, she smiled warmly at him. He grinned wildly. His eyes looked her up and down as he breathed in,

"I love you, Leah. I love you more than anything."

Her eyes blinked and she felt a sudden warmth drenched her body, her heart beating faster than usual.

"...I love you more River. I love you more..."

🌹

(A/N)

So ya. Hope you enjoyed this gurl. Sorry if it was a bit cheasy, and short, but I tried. I'm running out of ideas lol. Hope you somewhat liked it, though.