Chapter 27 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 1 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Everyone started to whisper among themselves again. "Especially the girl?" said one of the Mythical creatures.

"Ah, Queen Cora. It is nice to see you again, and walking I see," said Master Jeremiah.

"Yes, Plus someone else came with me," she said pointing up in the sky.

They heard roaring from up above, huge dragons flew in the air. "Nice to see you again King Ryu." Master Jeremiah said loudly. "And yes Queen Cora, Matilda is one of the selected few."

"what? she's just a woman!" someone shouted in the crowd.

"she as a Leader!?" said another person, a lot of the men in the crowd started to spew sexist comments.

"enough from all of you!" shouted King Ryu while he blew fire onto the ground without hitting anyone. "Let Master Jeremiah speak!", he demanded.

"There is no concern you should have about her, she is a capable Mythix and a great student and I have enjoyed teaching and working with her throughout the years." he said while looking at her smiling." Now Matilda what have you found?"

She cleared her throat. "Um, I have found some scrolls," she said softly.

"I can't hear her!"

"this pipsqueak is supposed to be our leader!?"

Suddenly vines started coming from the forest and grabbing the legs of the people who were shouting. "Silence. Let the girl speak. Matilda dear, please speak a little louder so everyone can hear?", requested Queen Iris with her kind voice.

At that moment, Matilda used all the courage she had and spoke. "I have found a scroll that reveals that the Mythical creature that still lives in the land of our ancestors, is the Phoenix!" the whispers became louder, making Matilda nervous. She saw the judging faces of the four young Mythix men.

"That is a rare creature, almost none have seen it in clear daylight," says King Ryu. Followed by King Eugene who pointed out, "Or even in the darkest of night."

"Is there any more you can tell from the scroll?", asked Master Jeremiah.

"Wait how do we know to trust her judgment, and where did she even find this scroll? Isn't the text in another language?!" Says Edgar.

Matilda started feeling nervous with that sudden attack. "I would want to know how you got the scroll as well," said King Eugene.

"Well, for the past few months, after my studies I would go and read the books in the library and I discovered there are some scrolls that I found from all the Libraries I visited which I teleported around Europe." She noticed that all around her, everyone was shocked and amazed. " I found books and scrolls that were connected and I found out about the Phoenix this morning and how to reach them"

"Amazing!", exclaimed King Ryu. The queens just smile with proud eyes to see that this young girl has made a great discovery. "Incredible!" King Eugene was amazed by what Matilda had presented to them.

"So how are we supposed to reach them, we don't even know where they are!" said Edgar.

"Well, with that I need the other scroll that you have in your satchel, it's the last piece," said Matilda reaching her hand out.

Simon took out the ripped-out scroll and gave it to her. Matilda took out her half and put the pieces together. "You see the reason why it was ripped is because our ancestors were disturbing the peace among each other that the Phoenix had and always tried to destroy their environment and each other, so they had enough and went away to the land of the ancestors, a realm where they can have peace.