[38]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"erena!"

the brunette turned around, a bright grin taking over her face as she caught sight of her boyfriend approaching her. "tobio! don't you have volleyball practice right now?"

he nodded. "but i need you for something quickly. the team's having a practice match with johzenji today."

"i don't understand," erena tilted her head. "what's that got to do with me?"

"last time, that captain took a liking to you," kageyama recalled, his hands clenching on their own. "he even called you cute, remember?"

"i'm think he was just joking," erena blushed remembering how kageyama had reacted to him. 

kageyama scowled. "still. he's coming today. what if that moron tries to hit on you? again?"

"teru-kun wouldn't-"

"you have a nickname for him!" kageyama's eyes widened. "i thought that was our thing!"

"it's a habit," erena said tiredly, but secretly finding kageyama's slight jealousy adorable. "tooru also has a nickname for him, but you don't have a crush on him, do you?" 

kageyama opened his mouth to say something but immediately snapped it shut once he caught sight of something in the distance. or rather, someone. erena glanced to see the captain of johzenji making his way to them with a slight swagger. 

"erena, just shut up and be mine, dumbass," kageyama whisper-shouted.

"a-alright," she said, flustered, at his words. she grabbed his hand. "let's hold hands."

kageyama glanced at her, his blue eyes swirling with affection and his cheeks tainted with pink.

"what do we have here?"

the couple snapped their attention towards terushima who was leaning against the vending machine. "y'all are dating?"

"and what about it?" kageyama asked more fiercely than he had intended too.

terushima held up his hands in surrender. "whoa there. it's not like i'm against this relationship. i'm not going to steal oikawa-chan from you or whatever."

"good," kageyama scowled again. "because she's mine."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

reminder: you are beautiful

word count: 324