[3]

you guys don't get to see their cute study date bc this book takes place by the vending machine muahahaha

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"yamayama-kun! tobio!"

"don't call me yamayama-kun."

erena waved as the grumpy teen treaded over to the vending machine. erena smiled. "how did you do on your math test?"

kageyama looked sideways. "got ten points higher than last time. still failed."

"you'll do better next time, yamayama-kun," she giggled at her own nickname.

kageyama scowled. "i thought we were dropping the nicknames."

"we were dropping tooru's, not mine," erena reasoned. "if you want, you can call me a nickname too! like ere-chan or ena-chan or oik-chan! actually, don't do the last one, i'm not a pig. you can call tooru that though, you should see him inhale milk bread like there's no tomorrow- oops, i'm rambling! which one would you pick? ere-chan or ena-chan?"

"i think i'll stick to 'erena-san'."

erena pouted. "you're no fun, yamayama-kun!"

"stop calling me that."

"never, yamayama-kun!" then she stood up on her tip toes and booped kageyama's nose. she felt breathless gazing at his face from such a short distance. "you know, you're cute."

before she could get embarrassed she ran off with a strawberry milk, clutching her burning cheeks. it was too bad that she ran off so quickly, because if she hadn't, she would've heard kageyama mutter a soft, "you too."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

sorry if this was too short oops
word count: 251