[bonus scene]

a/n i finally wrote the study date scene from way back at the beginning, yall can stop asking for my full name for your death notes now🙄🙄🙄

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"erena-san, good afternoon."

"good afternoon, yamayama-kun," erena kicks off her shoes before gasping in delight. "your house is big! and so tidy!"

before kageyama can protest, erena makes her way around the house, utterly delighted to be here. she ends up sprawled all over kageyama's bedroom floor, a highlighter in her hand as she readies herself for studying.

"we can sit on my bed if you want," kageyama mutters, half-wishing that erena had forgotten about studying so they could just watch some anime together.

"oh okay," erena shuffles her stuff onto his bed, secretly inhaling kageyama's scent of milk and gymnasiums as they're forced to get closer due to the small width of his bed. also due to the small space, foreheads and fingers touch and blushes and feelings emerge, but neither decides to shuffle away. 

kageyama puts on some music, which distracts erena who prefers to study with lofi or classical music much more, but she doesn't say anything and instead smiles softly at kageyama silently vibing with the music. 

"i got a question right!" kageyama exclaims loudly, his cheeks flushing with pride even if he only got one out of twenty right. 

nevertheless, erena gasps in delight and in her excitement, leans even closer to kageyama and lays her head on his shoulder. she suddenly bolts upright, "i'm sorry, that was intrusive of me."

"no, it's alright," kageyama's cheeks burn an even brighter pink. "c-can you please-"

to save him the embarrassment, erena leans back onto him and giggles. "of course!"

the two spent the rest of the afternoon with their foreheads touching, leaning into each other with their fingers beginning to intertwine.

for erena, it was so perfect she could scarcely breathe. 

especially when she got home and realized that kageyama had doodled hearts all over her textbook. 

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

i also just published a book called libraries at tuesday (kuroo x oc). it's quite similar to this book, a bit more shorter and maybe not as fluffy,, but please check it out :D

word count: 375