[37]

sorry that there wasn't any update yesterday, i was participating in black out tuesday

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"erena? what's this?"

addressed female giggled at her boyfriend's surprised expression. "what do you think it is, dumbass?"

"that's my line," kageyama frowned, but still remained shocked as he accepted the box. "you got me some new volleyball shoes? why?"

"why?" erena tilted her head. "did you really just ask that? tobio, it's pretty obvious that your volleyball shoes are being worn out. so, i got you some new ones!"

kageyama was dumbfounded. "i-i could've bought them myself. you didn't have to."

"ever since you got me those treats to lessen my cramps, i've decided that i needed to repay you," erena pointed out. "you're always the one putting effort into the relationship, you're the one giving the most gifts and you're the one who first started putting effort into turning our friendship into a relationship.

"i wouldn't be a good girlfriend if i didn't return the favors, would i? relationships need two people to put effort in. so, take the gift. it's the least i can do for you."

kageyama smiled as he kissed erena's forehead lightly, his cheeks burning in the process of doing so (PDA still made him feel embarrassed). "you're already doing so much just by being here with me."

"so imagine how much you're doing for me," erena returned the smile. "so please accept the gift."

"if you insist," kageyama's smiled widened as he traced a finger around the shoes, observing all of the small details. "this must've been expensive."

erena laughed, admitting, "it was."

"so why did you buy it?" kageyama furrowed his brows.

erena laughed again. "you still don't get it, do you? i would gladly pay any price to make you happy."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

blm.

word count: 303