[21]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"yamayama-kun? you look constipated, and if you're going to keep looking like that, i suggest you go els-"

"shut up!" he scowled. "idiot!"

used to kageyama's insults, erena laughed. "come on, tell me what you're thinking about! you look frustrated! i can help you, you know!"

"no."

erena pouted. "tell me, please~"

"f-fine!" kageyama exclaimed, giving in to the grinning brunette. "i n-need your help! my grades have been getting worse and worse and apparently i need to improve them in order to go to some training camp in tokyo! i need you!"

erena considered this, trapping her chin in thought before deciding. "nah. last time i helped you it was fun and all, but you're such a lousy student! we didn't even study last time because you tricked me into binging animes with you and you only slightly improved because of the one hour we actually studied.

"erena-san!" it was strange to see kageyama sound like he was almost pleading. "i'll...i'll buy you strawberry milk!"

"tempting offer, but no," smiled erena. "i'll tell yachi-chan to tutor you, she's your new manager, right?"

"but i want you," kageyama averted his gaze.

erena blinked, a blush creeping onto her face. "as cute as that was, still no. you're a terrible student. i pity your teachers. i pity yachi. your head is always filled with thoughts about mundane things like volleyball!"

"and you," added kageyama.

erena blinked. "h-huh? and m-me?"

"yeah. i'm always thinking about you."

the two stood in silence, erena staring in surprise, when-

wait. he just indirectly called me mundane.

kageyama started running.

"kageyama tobio! get ur ass back here now!"

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 255