Chapter 39

Re-Edited 39💖
Chapter 40 posting in ten minutes

Hayden's Pov

-

One day of freedom left, well not really freedom more like being outside the Academy

I turned to see that its way too early to be awake but I can't go back to sleep. I got up and go to the window, the sky was filled with stars, the night was jet black, perhaps it was midnight. the twinkling lights reflected onto the corners of my gleamy eyes, a smile stretched across my lips as I took in the scene before me. I've always been I night person, the bright blue skies wasn't my scene.

There was just something about the dark sky and bright stars that made me forget about my problems for a second. Someday I'll go star gazing its so peaceful, one night of looking at the stars with your lover, friends, food and blankets, Ahhh, but first we've got to find a way to escape. I felt someone put a blanket around me, it was Cameron.

"Can't sleep huh?" She asked.

"Nope, so I'm just staring at the stars until I feel sleepy" I answered.

"May I join you milady" She chuckled.

"Sure" I giggled looking back at the stars.

"What are you thinking about?" She said turning my face towards hers.

"You" I smirked as she blushed.

"Oh my god, you're such a fucking top" She said.

"Can't be a top without a bottom" I winked.

"I am not a bottom" She pouted.

"Oh really?, sure do act like one" I chuckled.

"I could top you any-" I pulled her face to mine and crashed our lips together in a soft kiss, I loved the way our lips fitted so perfectly, I could melt into her embrace. Cameron hummed into my mouth and exhaled deeply, our tongues wrestled in each other mouths until I claimed my dominance.

"I'm sorry it was rude of me to cut you off, what were you going to say?" I smirked.

"I-I-I was just going to say that the stars are really bright tonight" She said blushing. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, Cameron leaned her head against my shoulder and I placed a tender kiss on her forehead

Our soft giggles and smiles distracted from the fact that the midnight sky was fading into blue and becoming warm. We talked all night about our crazy lives back in the open.

It made me forget that we were trapped.

-----------------------

"Are you kidding me? Fine I'll meet you in then next hour to sort things out" Sir Holyness yelled into his phone.

"You guys got lucky, I have to meet some very important people today, you will stay in this room, on my way out I'll tell them what time to bring you breakfast, lunch and dinner, those are the only time that the door will be open" And he left.

Breakfast wasn't horrible as yesterday, we had toast and orange juice, the bread was dryer than sand paper but it still beats yesterday though, and I think everyone agrees. Popeyes biscuits ain't got nothing on this toast.

I quickly found my way into the shower, the warm water rolled over my back and eased the tension in my muscles. I was wide awake after my morning shower.

Tumbling through my clothes, my eyes caught a familiar device. My jaw dropped as I stared at the machine

"Guys, I found my phone" I shouted.