Chapter 28

Hayden's pov

-

The tonight continued to go smoothly, we laughed and shared experiences. Everyone's almost fucking drunk by now and I could physically feel our bond getting stronger as a family. I wrapped my arms around Cameron's waist and enjoyed the moment I was in

"What's got you all touchy" she giggled

"Shut up and accept my love" I groaned

"I'm not complaining sweetheart" she smiled and rested her hands on top of mine. I felt her warmth sink into me, everything was peaceful until this bitch opened her mouth

"I think it's time for a game change, don't you?"  I turned to Alexis.

"You're absolutely right" I said smirking. Everyone seemed so confused.

"Let's play, Truth or Strip" We said in unison laughing.

"What do you guys mean?" Maddison asked.

"Well, it's basically Truth or Dare, but you have to take off a piece of clothing instead of dare" I said smugly. She became so nervous I could see her sweat.

"Well lets get the official party started bitches" Alexis shouted. Everyone went into the forts that we made.

"I'm going first" Isabella said.

"Alexis, Who tastes better, me or Jade?" She smirked.

Alexis begun to take off her hoodie while I laughed my heart out. Holy fuck.

Jade looked kind of disappointed because she didn't answer.

"Guess its my turn" Alexis said as she looked around the room for her victim. Her eyes were on me the longest so I knew I was doomed

"Hurry up" I said as I face palmed.

"Eager are we Hayden?, but I'm not gonna pick you, Maddison who made you cum faster Danny or Hayden?" She said smirking, everyone's jaw dropped including mine, Alexis is going fucking hard up in this bitch.

Maddison looked back and forth between me and Danny, then she started to take off her tank top. Everyone started to go wild jumping up and down while they encouraged her to take it off.

"Alexis out of Jade, Isabella and Tokyo who would you wife?" Maddison spat.

"Revenge feels good doesn't it" Alexis said as she took off her socks. Everyone started to laugh at her.

"Well guess I got to go again" She said.

"Abeke, who in this room are you in love with?" Alexis watched as she nervously calmed herself down while taking off her socks.

"Jade, do you love Alexis?" Abeke said as she was still trembling from the previous question. The whole room went silent even Alexis. Jade took a minute before she begun taking off her T-Shirt.

"Well, better no answer than the wrong answer" Abeke said trying to ligthen up the mood. Everyone nervously chuckled.

"Danny, out of everyone is this room who are you jealous of?" Jade asked. We all "ooued" at him.

"You'll never know" Danny said as he took off his pants. Thank God he had on a boxer underneath cause I think everybody would've been on the ground dying the rest of the night.

"Cameron, who's the bottom?" He said falling back laughing. Cameron rolled her eyes as she took off her sweatpants. She also had on a boxer underneath, I was kind of hoping she didn't.