Chapter 35

Hayden's POV

-

The vibration pulled me out my sleep, the high pitched ringing passed through my ear and spread panic through my body

"What the fuck is that!" I heard Alexis shout, I rubbed my eyes clear and looked around the room

The school's alarm was going off, I quickly dashed out of bed and met Alexis in the living area. We looked at each other wieridly before heading over to the door, our fingers turned the knob slowly and our heads peeked out into the hallway

We saw that everyone was in their pajamas outside, a sleepy look spread across their face. A teacher then came barging through the halls, the veins in his forehead was visible as he clenched his fist

"Drop whatever you're doing and get to the soccer field" he yelled. A smirk pulled across my lips and I turned to face Alexis

We definitley knew why we had to meet there. We got there and met up with the others and we sat in the stand. Everyone, even the boys were cracking up, Sr. Mc Intosh then went to the feild with a mic in his hands.

"I know you know that I am in charge when Immanuel is not here, but that does not give you the excuse to act out. First the Saran Wrap and now this? You children disgust me, we are trying to help you and this how you repay u-" He said.

"We didn't ask for this, we were forced" Someone in the crowd shouted cutting him off.

"I don't know who that was but when I do, you are going to be sorry, this is exactly the type of behaviour I was talking about, You children make me so sucky" He said.

"Yeah I have something you can suck alright" Danny shouted, the whole student body started to laugh.

"WHO SAID THAT?" He shouted into the mic, but no one answered, all for one and one for all I guess, we got that snitches get stitches type of vibe.

"Okay seeing as no one wants to answer me, I guess I'll just have to punish the whole school, thats unless somebody wants to come forward" He said hoping someone would but nobody didn't.

"Well I guess that classes are canceled for today, the whole school will clean and weed the soccer field with scissors, in the sun without hats or umbrellas, no one will leave this field until it is back to normal which means that you won't be eating or peeing until it is" He spat and walked of the field.

Loud groans and moaned echoed through my ear, the students turned to face each other and bickered

A little while after that the janitors came and gave us all scissors, honestly I couldn't believe that he was serious

Just when I thought that they couldn't abuse us more than they already had, guess I was wrong, we went down to the field and starting cutting the grass. It was quiet for a while until I thought that it should be more lively.

Then I remembered when I would do chores with my dad, we would always sing. It made the work seem easier and it was more fun with music, music makes everything better I thought to myself

But should I do it, what if everyone just stares at us, yeah us cause I know that Alexis will join in, Fuck it I'll just go for it whatever happens happens, I mean it is what it is.

"I see you got that new mercedes, I might let you drive me crazy, Usually I ain't the type to stay" I started to sing as I cut the grass.

"Cause you could fall in, and go psycho, Ain't no tellin' where this might go, But I take my chances either way" Alexis joined in as I knew she would.

"So come and fuck my life up, baby, Fuck my life up, Come and fuck my life up, baby, Fuck my life up" Cameron, Jade, Abeke, Danny and Maddison joined in, we sounded lit as fuck.

Soon after everyone on the field was singing,  it made being sun burnt, hungry, tired and musty feel better. I literally felt like I was in Pitch Perfect at that moment, well without the perfect pitch but it was still fun.

We kept on our random singing after a couple more songs, honestly until now I only thought that these kind of stuff happens in movies or wattpad books.

But I guess I stand corrected. We finally were finished cutting the grass and off the field. In my opinion it was kind of worth it, even though we had to clean it up, but it was a good moment, it made this place seem a little better for a quick second.

Alexis and I got back to our dorms and showered, we were so tired that we didn't even have the energy to talk or eat we just went straight to bed.

A knock on the pounded away, I groaned and dragged my pillow over my head. There's no way I'm getting off this bed

"Guys open the door" the voice said, I immediately recognized it was Cameron

I got up and stumbled out the room, my body leaned in different directions and my vision was blurry. The strain of tiredness still lingered

I did manage to get it open, Cameron, Abeke and Jade came in, that's when I noticed that it was morning-

Wow time flies when you're a piece of shit I guess. Alexis subconsciously tapped on her bed for them to sit.

"What are you guys doing here?"I mumbled

"Well we were talking and even though yesterday was fun and all with the singing we still don't like Mc Intosh, he has a smart mouth, so we were wondering, maybe we should do our last prank this morning since Immanuel will be coming back later today" Jade answered.

"Dude, we're tired" Alexis whined.

"We thought of that" Cameron smirked. Then they pulled out four paper bags from their bags, there was coffee, scrambled eggs and toast.

"Wait, don't we have school?" I said collecting the breakfast, already know I can't reject food.

"Even if we do nobody's going, everyone is still tired from yesterday, that's why its the perfect time" Jade answered.

"Well give us five minutes" Alexis said to them pointing towards the door. They took the hint and went outside to wait, we decided against bathing, we just changed our clothes.

After a few minutes, Alexis and I came out of our rooms. The girls and I headed towards the door, we looked around to make sure the coast was clear and we followed them to Mc Intoch's office

Cameron's hand reached over to her bag and pulled out some paint and markers, I chuckled when it hit me. We're gonna graffiti this place

"Grab a paint and start" Abeke smirked

I grabbed the metal can and shook it, the liquid mixed inside and my finger pressed against the knob, the red colour dried instantly when it made contact to the teacher's belongings

I stumbled backwards with a smirk on my face, the metal can dropped from my grasp and I watched our creation

"He's gonna be so pissed" Alexis snickered

I spun on my heels, Everyone grabbed their stuff to leave

I spun on my heels, Everyone grabbed their stuff to leave. Suddenly the door swung open. Panic shot through my veins, my heart pounded against my chest as two black shoes came in contact with my eyes. I trailed my eyes up and it revealed that it was Mc Intosh, Immanuel and a familiar dark skinned man.

"Fuck"