15

Months pass and father was convicted and tried with the child molestation for me and 3 other girls. He was also on the line for domestic assault. He has life in prison, no bail. I've been happier, more free. Mom has gotten better and more understanding with me. She's even going out more and trying to meet new people.

"Why haven't you told him yet?" Namjoon lectures me almost all the time now. "You do this all the time." I sigh. "He might stop if you tell Hobi." Jimin smiles. "Tell me what?"

"Nothing!" I turn around quickly. My eyes meet a girl I never thought I'd see again. "Hey. How have you been?" My high school bully. SonMi. A girl who's only an inch shorter than Jimin, perfect height for Hoseok. "Good." My heart breaks into a million pieces seeing them hold hands.

"Are you still spending the weekend with us?" Hoseok smiles but I only nod, feeling so much pain in my heart. "Marlo can I talk to you for a second?" Namjoon taps my shoulder and gives me a worried look. "Ok." I deadly respond. Jimin and Namjoon walk me to their room. "Marlo what's wrong?" Jimin sits me down on his bed with our backs facing the door.

"You saw the same thing I did right?" I chuckle lightly holding back my tears but my pain still visible. "Look at me. Do you have history with that girl?" Namjoon looks me in my eyes and I nod. "Yeah she'd tease me everyday but it wasn't anything too big I just saw it as her being insecure of me. But I guess the roles have switched." I laugh again only this time lowering my head.

"Talk to her."

"Sure." I get up and walk to the living room to see SonMi and Hoseok talking and laughing. "Just the girl I wanted to talk to." SonMi smiles brightly. Hoseok and her stand up. Hobi walks to me and hugs me but I don't hug back. "Yah Marlo. Hug me back or I'll be sad." I don't listen and stand there feeling brokenhearted.

"Is everything okay?" He let's me go and looks at me with a worried expression. "I want to talk to SonMi for a little bit." I glance in his eyes and look away. "Marlo-"

"Thank you for understanding." He sighs and walks away. "So how's everything going for you?" She asks but I don't sit I stay standing as she does. "Good actually. Haven't seen you since high school." I smile assuringly. "Right. Back when you were a wimp. I'm guessing you're still a wimp now."

"What?"

"You know now that I met with Hoseok after so long I realized how much I can get him. So I'm going to get him."

"H-Hobi? No."

"Awww do you really like Hoseok?"

Lowering my head and respond. "Yes. I'll do anything I can to get him so I won't let some little girl like you hurt him and use him. That's not fair!" The anger in my chest rises. She smiles and the room goes quiet. "You can come out now Hobi!" SonMi yells and then she whispers to me.

"Go get him girl." I gasp and give her an odd look. "What the hell-"

"I think I really like the part when you admitted that you like me." I turn around and Hobi stands there with a smile on his face. "I'm so confused." I see the others smiling behind him.

"I'm really sorry for what happened in high school. Hoseok asked me to put this together and I'm actually an actress now. I bought you a gift." SonMi quickly goes to her purse and hands me a cute box with my name on it in gold font.

"Thank you."

"I'll give you 2 time. Bye guys." She waves to us and gives me a quick hug. "So my crush has a crush on me and that's being ignored right now?" Hobi laughs lightly and walks closer to me. "C-Crush?" My heart beats feeling his hand grab my mine. "I like you." My eyes widen a little.

I don't really date but if it's Hoseok gosh I would only dream of it. I feel a slight pain on my arm and instantly react. "Ow!" Jimin pinches me and pushes me towards Hoseok. "You're not dreaming, Marlo." Jimin smiles. My hands resting on his chest I feel his beating heart.

"Hi beautiful." Hoseok smiles. "H-Hi." I smile. "Will you be my girlfriend now?" He hugs my waist and I nod. "You know I've been waiting to ask you that since high school? That actually feels really-"

I crash my lips into his while he bought me time to think about it. Hobi's hands reach my face deepening the kiss. "Yah take that to your room!" Yoongi yells out. He let's me go but still hugs on to me. I bury my face into his chest out of embarrassment. "Don't embarrass my girlfriend. Ahh that feels good to say."

The others clown Hobi a little making me smile a little. "Follow me." He whispers in my ear. We walk into his room and he shuts the door behind us, locking it. "Come here." Hobi intructs meddling with his very expensive necklace. I nervously waddle to him like an adorable 5 year old.

"I have you now and you have me. Am I making you nervous?" Hobi looks to me with a slight grin on his face. "A little." I tuck my lip showing my dimples. "You made me fall in love with you."

"I love you too a-and I can't really look you in your eyes but please believe I'm truthful." I nervously tap my foot. "You're so cute when you're shy for me." Hobi grabs my hands putting them on his shoulder then he kisses my lips gently making my knees go weak.

He picks me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his body. "Hi handsome."