9

I fix up my mom's hair as she said she's going to go hang out with my aunt and her friends. "Thank you baby." She smiles and hugs me tightly. The doorbell rings making both of us jump a little.

"I'll get it." My mom runs down the stairs and I grab my bag. I check myself out in the mirror and hear Hobi's voice.

"Marlo your handsome friend is here!" My mother yells from down the steps

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Marlo your handsome friend is here!" My mother yells from down the steps. I rush down the stairs pretty quickly and meet Hoseok's gaze. "Hey." I smile. "Hey."

We look into each other's eyes for a little second, not really paying attention to my mother who's probably snapping pictures. "Mom don't post those. He's an idol." I look to my feet and back to my mother.

"Ah really?" My mom's eyes go in shock. "Yeah."

"Fine then I'll just save them for your wedding." My mom smiles while going through the multiple pictures she took. "M-Mom?!"

Hobi only laughs lightly and takes my hand.

-

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I look to Hobi who's eyes are focused on the road. "Our old hang out spot before I left." Hobi answers.

"That's an hour drive. We haven't been there in forever-"

"That's why I'm taking you." The car goes silent so I decide to play some music. Although we were never close, we would run into each other a lot at this spot so we ended up having a lot of talks there. The day he told me he had to go, I was crushed. I wanted to tell him I liked him but what would be the point?

"You wanna stop and grab some snacks?" Hoseok snaps me out of my thoughts. "You're an idol remember?"

"Sunglasses and a mask." I laugh lightly to myself. "You're always prepared hm?" I look at his cute little dimple as he smiles. "Of course." He parks that car and adjust himself. I can't help myself but kind of watch. "I know handsome. No need to stare." Hoseok smiles brightly. Even with the mask on I can still see how cute he is.

"Pfft! Get out." I get out the car pouting earning cute laughter from Hoseok.

-

[Hoseok's pov]

I let her play her music on the aux cord and notice she seems a bit sleepy. I place my hand above her knee making her jolt a little. I know I'm purposely teasing her but I can't help myself.

Marlo tenses up a bit. We come to a stop light so I quickly remove my jacket and place it over her. "Hobi~"

"Yes?"

"I'm not taking your things."

"You aren't. I gave it to you." I rub her leg a little and she touches my hand. "Cut that out." Marlo pouts again making me laugh a little. "Stop that pouty face." I tilt my head out of habit. "Rest." I rest my hand on her leg and continue driving.

[Marlo's pov]

My beats fast at his touch. Ugh! Why is he doing this to me? He rubs his hand on my leg almost a little too high. His cold rings touch me. "Hoseok cut that out." I blush moving his hand lightly. "Sorry." He moves his hand away.

I cuddle up in his jacket because it smells exactly like him and fall asleep slowly.

-

"Marlo wake up." 

Stretching my arms a little with a yawn escaping my mouth, he opens my side of the car and helps me out. I place his jacket back on him not realizing how close I am. "You're still so short."

"I'm super tall!"

"Super short and adorable still. Come on."

Did he just call me-

He grabs my hand before the thought could click in. It's a trail only Hoseok and I would hangout with each other but it was never planned. We continue walking until we finally make it to the spot.

On a hill with trees and a nice picnic table. "I used to do my homework at that little table." I smile at the memory of me always wanting to be ahead in high school. "I remember. You threw my comic down this hill because I couldn't stop bothering you while you were studying." Hobi and I sit down at the old table and look at the view.

"It's too quiet." I mumble. I grab out my phone and decide to play some music. "You're addicted to that music."

"Am not!"

"Really?"

"I just don't like silence. Brings too much suspense and it's kinda creepy."

"Scaredy cat."