I walk back downstairs and grab my phone from the nightstand, being careful to not wake Tyler. I walk back upstairs and sit on the couch and start playing on my phone.

"Craig?" A husky voice speaks causing me to turn to see who it was. I see Tyler rubbing his eyes as he stumbles to the couch where I was. I chuckle and open my legs, he basically falls on me causing me to groan from the sudden weight. He was in between my legs with his head on my stomach. "What are you doing up at this time?" He asks, not moving his head. "Well there was someone knocking on the door at 3 and no one was answering it so I did. Turns out it was a cop and he wanted to ask me a few things about what happened." Tyler looked up at me, I could tell he was a little worried. "How did they find out?" He asks. "Apparently someone saw us and called." He nods and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I place my phone on the coffee table and play with his hair. "Yes I'm fine." He sighs again.

There was a comfortable silence after that. Neither of us talked, I played with his hair as he just laid between my legs.

"What time is it?" He asks. I grab my phone and turn it on. "7 am." I place my phone on my chest. "The guys should be awake, wanna call them?" He asks, tilting his head up at me. I smile and nod. He smiles back and gets off me, he helps me up and we make our way to my room.

As I was about to sit in the chair Tyler literally comes out of nowhere (he was in the bathroom) and basically throws himself into the chair, making it roll away from me. He starts laughing as I cross my arms. "I was gonna sit there." I spoke. He grins and opens his arms. "Come here baby." I try not to smile but failed, he knew calling me that name always made me smile. I walk over to him and plump myself in his lap.

"I texted the guys telling them to get on." Tyler spoke from behind me. I reply with a simple "Okay" and start logging into discord. Once in I got a invite from Vanoss, which I presumed to be Evan. I click the accept button and it brings me to a screen to which holds Evan, Jonathan, Brian and Marcel.

"Ayeeee." Brian greets. I smile and wave well saying hi as Tyler who was behind me just waved. "Wait where are you guys?" Evan asks, moving closer to the camera. "We're at my parents house." I reply. Evan nods his head and moves back to his previous spot.

"Craig?" Jonathan says. "Yes Jon?" I reply. "What happened to your cheek? It's bruised badly." My body teased up, I knew Tyler could feel it cause he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back against his chest. "What happened to you both? You're both beaten up." Marcel adds. Considering they now can see Tyler's face better as it is closer to the camera. I look back at Tyler as he looks at me, both of us giving each other that same face of worry. "Let's wait until everyone else gets on." Tyler spoke, tightening his hold on me. I snuggle closer to him, bringing my legs up as the chair we were sitting in was pretty big. I was now sitting sideways in the chair with my face buried in Tyler's chest. I felt him kiss my head then started rubbing circles on my sides. He knew I was getting worked up about it.

"Alright, as long as you two aren't in danger." Evan says. "Don't worry we aren't anymore." Tyler replied. I sigh as I get up off the chair and Tyler. I was now out of the view of the camera. Tyler had his left arm resting on the armrest of the chair, his chin in the palm of his hand. He turned his head towards me, giving me that look of regret.

I could feel a panic attack rising within me, I didn't want the guys to see me like this, not again at least. I grab my coffee from the dresser and lean against the wall, taking sips after sips of it to push down the anxiety. My breathing was getting a little faster, but again I forced it down with the coffee. But once the coffee was gone my breathing became more noticeable.

Tyler had been talking to the guys, I think Brock, David and Lui were now in the call as I could hear their voices from the laptop speakers. I placed the now empty cup back on the dresser and made my way back to the wall.

My felt my body begin to shake, I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my sweat pants in hopes of not getting Tyler worried more then he already was. Which to my luck worked. I started bitting my bottom lip to stop myself from crying, I don't know why I'm holding myself back from breaking down. Tyler's my boyfriend, I should be able to come to him for anything. Maybe it's the fact that yesterday/last night basically all I did was cry and panic. I didn't want to come off as emotional towards Tyler, I don't want him knowing how weak and vulnerable I am.

Eventually though, I couldn't take it anymore and let out a very quiet sob. Hoping to mother fucking god Tyler didn't hear it. My head was hung low, the only thing I could see was the carpet flooring I had in my room.

"Hey guys I'm gonna mute the call for a sec, Craig's parents want to talk to us for a minute." Tyler says.

Fuck he heard me

I saw no point in hiding it anymore and let out another sob, but a little louder then the last. I heard him standing up and walking over to me. His feet now in my view. I lent forward a little, my forehead landing on his chest as I let out more sobs and cries. Tyler wrapped his arm around me, the other staying at it's place by his side.

"I-I don't e-even know why I'm f-fucking crying." I spoke, shutting my eyes tightly as tears rolled down my cheeks. "You know Craig, it's okay to be emotional right?" Tyler said from above me. I move my head back, slowly looking up at him. "No, no it's n-not. I s-shouldn't be this emotional Tyler, I'm a f-fucking baby." My voice cracked when I said fucking, for some reason that made me cry more.

I brought my hands up to my face, rubbing at my eyes to get rid of the tears.

"Hey, hey baby, you know it's okay, right? I will never ever Judge you for being emotional, especially in a time like this. You wanna know how fucking badly I want to just cry and let everything out?" Tyler says. I widen my eyes a bit and look up at him, seeing his eyes become glossy. "The only reason why I don't let myself become emotional is because I don't want to look weak in front of you." He spoke again. I bring my hands up to cup his cheeks and smile. "Oh Ty, you don't ever have to do that. Even if I'm having a mental break down. We can cry together." A tear rolls down his cheek as we both chuckle. He brings his hand up to grasp my hand, leaning into my touch. I pull his face down towards mine and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and kisses back.

He suddenly pushes me back against the wall, hard. Causing me to groan slightly in pleasure. He starts kissing my jaw and goes down to my neck, nipping and sucking. I moan every once in a while when he bits hard. I suddenly remember that the guys were in a call with us and even though we were muted it didn't feel nice.

I pushed on Tyler's shoulders causing him to stop and pull away to look at me. "What? Am I doing something wrong?" He asks. "No, no it's not that. Just doing stuff like this when the guys are in a call doesn't seem nice." He nods and pulls away from me fully. I wipe at my eyes to make sure there wasn't any evidence of the break down I had.

"Hey babe, does it look like I was crying?" I ask. He turns his head to the side to look at me from the chair well un-muting us. "No you're fine." He replies. He opens his arms again causing me to giggle. I walk over to him and sit in his lap again, he wraps his arms around me and nuzzled his face in my shoulder causing me to giggle softly.

"Holy shit what happened to you guys?" Luke asks. Tyler removes his face from my shoulder to look at me. "You tell, I've told once already." He nods and starts explaining to them what had happened. As he was explaining he would rub small circles on my sides to calm me down. If that didn't work he would hug me and that usually would do it.

"Damn.." Evan spoke. "Well you guys are okay now, right?" Lui asks. "Yes we're fine, Craig took it a little hard but who wouldn't." I teased up when he mentioned it. I didn't like how the guys could see me, I was trying stupidly hard to not make faces to which would concern them. "You're fine baby." Tyler whispers in my ear, which makes almost everything disappear. How the fuck does he do that? I just lean back into him and continued talking to the guys for the next two hours.