C h a p t e r 1

Craig's POV

As I finished editing the video I quickly uploaded it to YouTube, slowly leaning back in my chair well resting my hands behind my head as I watch the likes and comments come rolling in. I sign to myself before getting up and going downstairs to my living room. You see, I play alone, it's something I've come to terms with but also something I've learned to love doing. Ever since High school I haven't really talked to anyone. I moved to LA about a year ago, I own a orange Lamborghini which was literally my dream car since I was little, and I have a YouTube channel of about 5 million subscribers! I'm honestly really proud of myself for being able to do all this. I decided to watch some YouTube in my living room cause I really had nothing else better to do, so I sat down on my couch, getting all comfy before turning on my tv and watching IAMWILDCAT.

I know I haven't talked to Tyler in years, but I really miss the guy. I used to have a crush on him back in high school but I moved on from that, seeing it's been 7 years. I soon fell asleep to the sound of Wildcat laughing making me smile.

Time skip to the morning brought to you by Mini sleeping 😂

I open my eyes, seeing it was still dark outside. I checked the time to see it was 5:30 am. Fuckkkkkk. I thought as I got up and went upstairs to my bathroom to take a shower. I put some music on as I turned on the shower and took off my clothes. Moving my hips a little to the music as I entered the shower, hissing a little at how hot the water was but soon got used to it. Once I was done in the shower I got out, dried myself off then wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom that was in my room to my dresser to pick something to wear. I picked out a black hoodie with a happy face on the front which was my merch. With some blue jeans and black runners. I walked back to the bathroom putting on the clothes I picked out then styled my hair making it look nice. I walked out of the bathroom, falling backwards towards my bed, Landing on the soft surface. I giggled to myself as I checked the time. 6:30, fuck. I thought as I let my phone fall to the side of my head. Signing, I sit up and look around my room trying to find something to do. "Maybe I could go to Starbucks?" I asked myself, I decided it was a good idea since I really wanted coffee at the moment so I ran downstairs, grabbing my keys, phone, and wallet being running out the door, locking it, then going to my beautiful lambo. I unlocked it, lifting the butterfly door upwards before climbing in, then closing the door. I start the car letting the engine roar to life before pulling out of the driveway of my house.

As I was driving i noticed that it was still a little dark outside. Honestly I love the early mornings, it's my favourite part of the day. I stopped at a stop light seeing a car pull up beside me, I roll down the window seeing he was doing so too. "I like your car bro!" The guys yells making me chuckle. "Thanks!" I yell back. "Do you wanna race?" "Sure why not?" I say before rolling up my window. I smirk to myself as I wait for the light to turn green. Once it does I hear the engine roar as I move forward at high speeds. I ended up winning as I had to pull into the parking lot of Starbucks, the guy honks at me as he drives by making me laugh.

I park the car a little bit away from the entrance before getting out and locking the car. I pull out my phone to make a tweet quickly.

"At Starbucks with my baby!"

I posted the tweet seeing that it's already getting likes. (baby meaning my beautiful car.) I put my phone back in my jean pocket before walking into Starbucks. There weren't that many people there, well seeing that it's 7 in the morning it doesn't surprise me. There also wasn't much of a line making me smile. I order what I usually order, paying for the coffee then going over to one of the booths to sit in Well going through my phone and sipping my coffee.

There were only a few people in the Starbucks so everytime I heard the bell meaning someone walked in I would look up to see who it was.

I was going through Twitter when I heard the bell ringing meaning someone had walked in, I looked up and I swear to god I almost spit my coffee out. I then heard my phone go off seeing a notification from twitter from wildcat.

"Going to Starbucks to start off a great day!"

I felt my eyes going wide as I looked back up to see him in the line. I wanted so badly to get up and talk to him but I couldn't do it. So I just watched him. Once he had his coffee he sat in the booth beside me, I signed as I looked back at my phone.

"Oh my god are you miniladd!?" I heard a girl ask catching my attention, I look up to see a girl who looked to be around 17 years old. She was wearing a white crop top with blue ripped jeans, she had blonde short hair and blue eyes. "Yes that would be me." I say well smiling, I turn my phone off giving the girl my full attention. "Can I have a picture?" She asks holding up her phone making me chuckle. "Of course!" I say well moving over for her to sit down, her eyes went wide as she slowly sat down beside me. (Btw the booth that Craig is sitting in is like a round booth, like a circle) she held up her phone, I put a big smile on my face well holding up the peace sign with my hands. She tools a few pictures and gave me a hug afterwards. "What's your name?" I ask her, she turns her face to me blushing like crazy. "Natalie." "Well Natalie, it was very lovely meeting you." I say making her fangirl. "It was amazing meeting you too Craig!" She says before hugging me one more time then left. I smiled to myself before remembering that Tyler was in the booth beside me. I felt my cheeks grow hot as I look over at him, and sure enough, he was looking right back at me. He noticed that I had caught him so he looked back at his phone, I sign in sadness before doing the same.

It's been about 10 minutes now since that little "starring thing" happened and I haven't looked up since.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" I hear a voice ask from beside me, I look up to see Tyler holding his cup Of coffee and smiling at me. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head. He sat on the other side of the table. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black jacket over it and blue jeans. "You're Miniladd right?" I hear him ask, I slowly nod my head at him because again, couldn't say anything. He doesn't know it's me. I thought as I felt myself become sad. "I've watched some of your videos, you're pretty funny." "Thank you." I say before taking a sip from my coffee. When I look at him again he seems to be confused. "You seem familiar to me, have we met?" I felt my heart break as the fact of he doesn't remember me comes rolling in my head.

"Yes we have actually." I say taking another sip from my coffee. "Where have I met you?" He asks, I put my coffee down on the table before looking him dead in the eyes.

"High school ty."

Hiiii everyone!!!! Welcome to yet another minicat book! This one is just a butch of ideas just like my other one. I like writing these books for you guys to read so I'm gonna keep doing so.

I hope you like the book so far and if you haven't already go check out my other books! There pretty cool. Anyways have a great day!!