C h a p t e r 26

Don't mind the picture it has nothing to do with the chapter, I just thought it was cute and funny. We love a silly Thompson XD. Also yes I changed the chapters to C H A P T E R S. I think it makes it look cool and ya boi likes to be cool:) I ain't a boy though I just like saying that XD. AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT 1K VIEWS AHHHHHHHHHH THANK UUUUUUUUU!!!!!! ON WITH THE STORY!!!

Craig's POV *Time skip to a few days later when Craig's face is pretty much healed*

"Jon stop *hiccup* laughing you're going to wake *hiccup* everyone up!" I whisper/yell at him. "Sorry." He giggles as we exit the house. It was about 1 in the morning and we decided it would be a great idea to dye my hair pink. We're also drunk off our asses, so I'm surprised we didn't wake up the whole house.

We giggled the whole way to the store and got a lot of weird looks but I don't think neither of us cared. We stumbled into the store causing heads to turn in our direction, but again we didn't care. We bought the dye which by the way was a very hot pink colour then we walked back to the beach house, giggling and making jokes with each other.

Once we got back to the house we quietly went to one of the bathrooms and locked the door. "You *hiccup* really wanna do this?" Jonathan asks as he sets the box on the sink. "Hell *hiccup* yeah!" I whisper/yell causing us to giggle. You may be asking why we are drunk while our friends are sleeping. Well, to answer your question Jonathan and I couldn't sleep so we started drinking, and then this happened.

*Time skip to the morning*

Holy fuck my head hurts so bad. What the fuck happened last night? I ask myself as I sit up, noticing I wasn't in bed but on the couch. I rub my eyes well groaning as I yawn. "What the fuck happened last night?" Someone said from beside me. I look to see Jonathan waking up, guess we were both drunk. Jonathan's eyes went wide once he looked at me causing me to cock an eyebrow at him. "What? Is there something on my face?" I ask. All of a sudden he starts laughing like crazy and pointing towards my hair. "Oh my god! You're hair!" He said in between laughs. He was holding his stomach and leaning forward now as he continued to laugh at me. "I just rolled my eyes as I got up and went to the bathroom to see what he was talking about, probably bed head or something.

But oh how I was wrong.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my fucking god, my hair was hot pink. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed so loud I knew that I woke everyone up. I ran over to the door and locked it. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I yell. My hair was pink, what the fuck? I look around the bathroom then spot a box covered in dye. I pick it up carefully as to not get dye on my hands. It's fucking permanent!!! I threw the box in the trash and started pacing around the medium sized bathroom until a loud knock made me stop dead in my tracks. "Craig!? Open this door now!" Tyler yelled. Oh god! I can't let him see me like this! He's gonna laugh at me!

My breathing started to pick up, am I seriously having a panic attack right now!? God I'm such a pussy. Once again though banging on the door cut me out of my thoughts. I turned to the door, my whole body pretty much shaking as I slowly placed my shaking hand on the door knob. "CRAIG I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NO-" But I cut him off by opening the door. I quickly grabbed him then shut the door again, locking it.

"Craig what's go- oh." His faced changed completely once he looked at my hair. Eyes going wide along with his mouth hanging open. "Give me your hoodie." I state. Tyler doesn't take his eyes off me as he strips off his hoodie and gives it to me. "thank you." I say as I pull it over my head. I pull the hood up and tighten it with the strings to cover my hair. "W-what? How? When? Why?" He asks as I turn to him. "I got drunk last night with Jon and I think we dyed my hair pink because we were bored." I answer as I sit on the toilet seat, resting my head in my hands well letting out a sign.

"I like it." Tyler says as he kneels in front of me, grabbing my hands making me look up at him. "You're just saying that cause you're my boyfriend." I say rolling my eyes. "No I'm not, I mean it Craig. Pink looks good on you." Tyler leans in and kisses me, making me forget about my hair for those few seconds. "You really like it?" I ask as we pull away. "yes, now lets go the guys might get worried." Tyler says as he gets up. "Fine, but I'm not taking my hood off." I say as I grab Tyler's hand. "Fine by me." He says as he opens the door.

Jonathan was still a laughing mess when we walked back in, leaning against Evan who had a confused look on his face along with everyone else. "What the fuck was that about?" Marcel asks as he spots us. "And why won't this fuck stop laughing?" David asks pointing towards Jonathan who was still giggling. I take a very deep breath as I bring my hands to my hood, slowing pulling it off even though I said I was gonna keep it on. The guys all gasped as Jonathan continued to laugh but more. One by one everyone started laughing, including Tyler. But honestly I started laughing too. "What the fuck Thompson?" Luke asks as he wipes a tear from his eye. "Jon and I were drunk last night and then this happened." I said pointing towards my hair. "Well it looks great!" Lui says as he gets up and walks over to me. He starts playing with my hair making me giggle. "And it's super soft!" He yells in his squeaker voice causing everyone to laugh.

"Pink Ladd!" Evan yells out. "Huh?" I question. "You know, instead of mini Ladd, pink Ladd." I giggle softly as I pull out my phone, going to Twitter to change my name. "There." I say as I change it, smiling at the new name. "people are gonna be confused." Tyler said from behind me. "I'll make a tweet right now then." I say as I go to take a picture of myself but can photo bombed by Tyler wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. "Tyler you know I'm posting this right?" I ask as I turn my head slightly so I could look at him. "Yeah, I still want to be in the picture." I just roll my eyes playfully at him as I take the picture.

"Looks like I got drunk and dyed my hair pink. Guess you'll just have to deal with it:)"

I tweeted it after that then turned off my phone. "So what's the plan for today?" I ask as I look over to Evan. "Mini golfing!" He yells. "Come on!" Tyler, Brian, and David yell out causing the rest of us to laugh. "It won't be that bad." I say as I kiss Tyler's cheek. "Fine, but only because you're going." I smile as I turn around to face Tyler.

"What would you do without me?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his neck, grinning wildly.

"I don't know Craig. I don't know."