C h a p t e r 21

Tyler's POV

Craig and I walked quietly upstairs to our room, giggling to each other as we tip toed around the house hand in hand. Once we got to our room Craig went into the bathroom to run the bath well I stayed in the bedroom. "Okay it's ready." Craig says from the bathroom as he comes walking out. "Okay." I say back as I walk in with him. "Wait I gotta take off my wrap!" Craig says as he walks over to the sink, and slowly takes off the graze from his burned hand. I walk up behind him to look at his hand to see the deep cut in the middle of his palm. I felt myself wrapping my arms lightly around his waist pulling him into my chest. "Does it hurt?" I ask, looking at the cut. "Yeah, but please Ty don't worry." I just sign as I walk to the bath, sitting on the edge of it waiting for Craig. Craig looks behind him towards me then signs as well and comes towards me. "We're gonna have to take off our pants." He says. My eyes widen a bit but I slowly take my pants off leaving me in boxers and my hoodie. Craig does the same leaving him in his hoodie and boxers as well. He comes and sits beside him then turns around and dips his feet in the water. I do the same as I look down towards the water.

"Why don't we just have a bath?" I ask, looking towards Craig. His face was all shades of red as he looked at me with wide eyes. "T-that means we would see each other n-naked." He stutters. "Nothing sexual, unless you want too~" I say going close to his ear. He shivers as he bits his lip. "O-okay." He slowly takes his feet out of the tub and gets up. He moves his hands down to the bottom of the hoodie, lifting it up over his head and letting it drop to the floor. He looks back towards me then cocks an eyebrow. "Aren't you gonna take off your clothes?" He asks. I snap out of my dase as I take off my hoodie as well, then my boxers. Craig seems surprised by my actions as I step back into the big tub, waiting for My lover to join me. "Don't be scared Babe, I won't judge." I say as I give him a smile. He seems to relax as he slowly takes off his boxers, leaving him naked in front of me. I look all over his body as he slowly walks over to me, steps in the tub, and sits in front of me. I frown as I grab him and pull him towards me. He yelps out in surprise as he looks back at me. "You look gorgeous~" I whisper in his ear causing him to shiver again. His back presses against my chest as I move my hands down his body ever so slowly. I bring my lips to his shoulder blade and starts nipping and sucking hickeys causing him to moan. He gasps loudly as I suck on his sweet spot, he moves his hand up to cover his mouth as to quiet the sounds he was making. "T-Tyler we c-can't do this." He whispers. "Why not~? I can see you like it~" I whisper in his ear. "F-fine." I smirk as I continue doing my job.

Anddddd they have sex! But I'm not writing it cause I don't want too, on with the Story!

I flopped on the bed as I saw from the corner of my eye my phone screen lighting up. Groaning I sit up and grab it then lay back down as I unlock my phone. (Tyler's just wearing black sweat wants, same with Craig but with a grey t-shirt)

"Hey bb! I miss you so much! I'm so sorry for cheating on you:( I really want you back."

I starred wide eyed at my screen, reading the text over and over again. It's funny cause I just finished having sex with my boyfriend and I come back to this. "Tyler!" I heard my boyfriend yell/whisper to me. "Yes?" I answer back as I turn my phone off, I'll just have to answer it later, and Craig doesn't need to know about it. "I need help." "Okay I'm coming." I get up off the bed and back to the bathroom to see my boyfriend sitting on the toilet, clinging to the counter top with his good hand. I quickly walk over to him and kneel in front of him. "I-I can't get up.." he says looking down. I chuckle causing him to look back up at me. "Don't laugh at me! This was your fault!" He says causing me to full on laugh. "You gotta be quiet babe, it's 4 in the morning." He just crosses his arms and pouts as I slowly sit up. "Come on, I'll help you to the bed." I say grabbing him and carrying him to the bedroom.