C h a p t e r 35

Craig's POV (flashback to first day of high school, this one's a long one^^^ also peep the picture above:)

New school, new people. That was the only thing going through my mind as I pulled my black hoodie over my head. "Craig Tyler's here!" My mom yelled from upstairs. "Coming!" I yelled back. I looked in the mirror and brushed myself off before running upstairs seeing my dad, mom, and Tyler in the kitchen. Tyler was wearing a pink hoodie with light blue skinny jeans well I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a black hoodie. "Ready to go?" He asked as he saw me. "I think?" I answered but it sounded more like a questions. "Don't worry Craig, no one will hurt you with me around." Tyler said calming me down. "You two have a good first day of high school now! We love you both!" My mom yelled as we walked out the front door, chuckling at my mother.

"Tyler what if we don't have the same classes?" I ask turning my head to him as we walked. My hands stuffed in my pockets. "Craig stop worrying, it will only get you nowhere." Tyler replied as the school came into view making me slow down. Tyler noticed as he stopped walking and looked back at me. "Craig, no body knows you. You have nothing to worry about." Tyler was now in front of me with his hand placed on my shoulder in a way to comfort me. I signed as I nodded at him. He smiled as we started walking again.

"So Craig Thompson and Tyler Wilde?" Mrs. Jackson asked as she looked up at both of us. We nodded our heads as she started typing something on her computer. "Here are your classes, I have left a message for your first period teacher letting them know you will not be attending today because you will be shown around the school." She handed us a piece of paper, guessing it was our classes. "Thank you." I replied as Tyler and I walked out of the office and into the halls of the school.

"Would ya look at that, our lockers are right next to each other!" Tyler examined as I giggled. "Guess so." I said as I put in the code unlocking it. "It's like they knew we were best friends or something." Tyler said as he leaned against his locker, his body turned to me. I giggled again as I closed the door and looked at him. "So we already know we have first period together, what about second?" Tyler asks as he looks at his paper. "I have math, what about you?" "Same." "Okay third is gym." "Yup got that too." "And last music." Tyler's face dropped as he looked at his paper. "What?" I ask moving closer to him to look at his paper, but my face dropped as well as I saw he had a different class. "I have auto fourth.." He said in a sad tone. The bell rang making me jump as Tyler and I looked around at everyone going to their classes. "Don't worry Craig, as long as no one finds out you're fine." Tyler reassured me. I signed and nodded as we started walking around the school getting to know the place before second period.

"This place is fucking huge!" Tyler yells as we turn a corner. "Hey! Be quiet I'm trying to teach a class here!" A teacher yelled causing Tyler and I to laugh our asses off. Tyler was leaning again the wall as I rested my hands on my knees. "I forgot how loud you can be sometimes." I said wiping a tear from my eye. We had already found our second, third and four period classrooms.

My thoughts were cut short as the bell rang meaning we had five minutes to get to our next class. Tyler and I walk side by side chatting with each other as we walked in but was stopped by the teacher. "You two new?" He asks. We both nod our heads. "Craig and Tyler right?" Again we nod. "You can pick wherever you want to sit just don't talk during class." I smile as we make our way to the back. The desks were grouped into two so Tyler and I were right beside each other making me happy.

Math was As boring as I thought it would be. Tyler was confused on almost everything so I had to help him a lot. I was one of the smartest people in this school probably.

It was now lunch, or break for an hour. We didn't feel like eating in the cafeteria so we went outside cause they had a outside place for sitting and shit. It was honestly really nice. Tyler sat on the beach and kicked his legs up, taking up most of the bench. "Hey! I wanted to sit." I whine as I move his legs to the side and sat down. He sat up straight grabbing his bag and taking out his lunch.