C h a p t e r 8

BROOOOO 200 READ???! Y'ALL ARE FUCKING AMAZING❤️❤️

Craig's POV

"I don't want to go to far from the cars." I say getting a nod from Tyler before seeing his eyes go wide. "That's it! We can sleep in my car!" I look at Tyler then to his car then back at him. "You really think we can both sleep in there?" I ask raising my eye brow at him, tilting my head to the side. "I can move things around." I sign as I chuckle seeing there was no where else we could go. "Okay I guess we'll do that then." I say as we walk to Tyler's car. Tyler had a electric car, it was kinda like a van but more fancy, the back doors opened in a butterfly style. It was honestly just an amazing car in general.

"You have a nice car Ty." I say catching his attention, he just smiles back at me as he continues putting down the seats in the back, making room for us to sleep. I get in trying to help him but I just couldn't get the seat to go down. "Need some help?" Tyler asks as he chuckles. "How do you put them down?!" I ask as I now crossed my arms pouting at the seat that I was trying to put down, this gets a laugh out of Tyler. "It's easy, all you gotta do is grab this, pull it, and push the chair down until it's all the way down." Tyler says as he does what he's saying. I watch his every move as I stay where I was, when he was done he looked back up at me making me blush. He still isn't wearing a shirt. My eyes go down towards his chest, then back up to his face. He seems to notice this as a grin takes it's place on his face. "Like what you see?" I cover my face as I turn bright red making Tyler chuckle. "I'm only joking Mini." "Haha.. yeah." I say faking my laugh as we continue to take all the seats down. Once that was done we dried ourselves off as much as we could, then using the towels as blankets cause we didn't have anything else to use, got comfortable. I turn my body to face Tyler as he does the Same to me, making us both chuckle.

"So uhh, hehe, what's up?" He asks as I giggle. We also ended up finding one pillow in the back of the car, so we both had to use it. Meaning our faces were literally inch's away from each other. "Uh, nothing really, you know.. just sitting in the back of my best friends car." We both chuckle at this as he moves a little closer. "It's a little chilly in here don't us think?" I ask as I rub my arms, even though I was wearing a hoodie and he wasn't wearing anything but sweat pants I was still cold. Tyler signs as he rolls his eyes then wraps his arms around my shoulders, making my eyes go wide. "W-what are you doing?" I ask looking up at him, he had a little pink on his cheeks as he looked away from me. "I-just trying to keep you warm is all." I just nod my head as I move closer to him, basically cuddling him close. "Goodnight mini." "Goodnight Wildcat." Were the last things we said to each other before sleep took us.

(Time skip to the morning brought to you by me fangirling over Mimi cause he's adorable)

I woke up at 6 am, (I set an alarm to wake us up so people wouldn't try to look inside the car) to my alarm going off also causing Tyler to wake up. "What the fuck is that?" He asks, his morning voice making me turn red. "I set an alarm so we could leave before people started coming here." Tyler just nodded at me as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Now what?" He asks still having that morning voice. "Get coffee?" "Sure." Was all I say as I stay where I was, not moving. "You know, you're gonna have to get up right?" Tyler asks as I turn my eyes to look at him. "Just give me a sec." I close my eyes as I hear Tyler get up, or try to. I groan to myself as I now get up also, looking over at Tyler to see he now had the shirt he had on last night. It was dry same with everything else we wore that got wet. "Get the fuck up you lazy shit." I chuckle as I get up, opening the door to the van. I stretch my arms out letting out a slight moan, I look to see Tyler licking his lips well starring at me causing me to turn bright red. Tyler catches himself as he looks away, I smile as I finish stretching and go grab my phone.

I tell Tyler that I was just gonna go to my house quickly and change and fix myself up then we would meet at Starbucks. He just nodded his head as he got back into his car.

(Another mini time skip to when Craig and Tyler are done getting ready and meet at Starbucks)

I pull up to the Starbucks that we were literally just at last night, seeing the parking lot pretty much empty. I spot Tyler's car on the other side of the parking lot as I speed over to him, he was sitting against his car just going through his phone as my car made a really laid noise scaring the living hell out of him as he almost threw his phone. I laughed as he pouted at me, making me laugh more. I park the car right beside his as I get out still laughing. "That was so not funny". "Yes it was." Was all I said as we started walking into the Starbucks, getting our coffee then walking right back to our cars.

"So now what?" I ask as I take a sip from my coffee, Tyler doing the same. "Wanna come over to my place?" "Sure." I hum as Tyler smiles at me, making me blush. We get into our cars as Tyler pulls out first, then me following him. He leads the way there as I follow close behind him. We stop at a very big house right outside the city, there was another car in the driveway though which caught my attention. Just then a girl walked out the front door of the house, I look closer to see that it was Kelly.

Tyler got out of his car going over to her, they talked for a minute or so before Kelly went to her car and drove off, leaving Tyler and I alone once more. I park the car quickly getting out and going over to Tyler. "What happened?" I asked as we walked inside his house, he threw his keys on the counter and plumped himself on the couch, I went and sat beside him. All of a sudden Tyler's head fell onto my lap as he started sobbing breaking my heart. I brought my hand down to his hair as I slowly started playing with it. Tyler moves his head so he could look at me, moving his body with him. He was now laying on his back as he looked up at me, a tear making it's way down his face. I wipe the tear getting a chuckle from him. "Sorry that I'm being such a pussy." I giggle as I move some of his hair out of his face, smiling down at him as he smiles back at me. "You ain't no pussy Ty." Tyler hums as he brings his hand to my cheek, rubbing it softly with his thumb. I blush as I lean into his touch, making him chuckle. "You haven't change a bit since high school." He says making me giggle slightly. "What is that supposed to mean?" I ask tilting my head to the side, making Tyler blush. "You're voice, you're face, you're body. Everything." I blush bright red at this, he really noticed all that? Why? "How do you remember that? And why do you notice it?" I ask as he takes his hand away from my cheek, I could feel that spot growing cold. "I notice a lot of things about you Craig that no one else does." I blush at this, not knowing what to do. "Do you want to stay the night?" Tyler asks as he looks up at me, waiting for an answer. "S-sure." I stutter, Tyler Hums as he removes his head from my lap, I sign sadly missing his touch already. He seems to take notice in this as he comes to sit beside me, and pushes my head lightly into his lap. He starts playing with my hair as I look up at him. "What?" He asks cocking an eye brow at me. "Why did you do that?" I ask as he looks up for a second then back down at me. "Because you seemed sad." "Oh." Was all I said as he continued playing with my hair. I started feeling tired as I felt a blanket being placed on my body, I smile as I move closer to Tyler making him Chuckle. "Go to sleep Mini, I'll be right here when you wake." Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.