C h a p t e r 19

Craig's POV

Once Tyler and I got back to the house we saw Jonathan and Evan making breakfast. They looked over at us weirdly as to why we were out. "I woke up early and I wanted coffee so I got some, then I met up with Natalie." I said. "Oh my god and I missed it?!" Jonathan yelled causing Tyler and Evan to give us weird looks. "Jonathan has already met her." I say. They both hummed in response as Tyler and I helped out with Breakfast.

Once everything was set up Jon and Evan went to wake everyone else up as Tyler and I stayed behind. Once they were gone Tyler came over to me with a smirk planted on his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me towards him making me giggle. I rested my hands on his chest, feeling the Pure muscle that was under the hoodie. "We're about to eat can you guys hold it in for about 20 minutes?" A voice speaks causing Tyler and I to turn our heads in their direction, Seeing A very tired looking Marcel crossing his arms. I giggle as I go to sit at the table, everyone else following my lead.

"So what are our plans for today?" David asks as we eat our food. "Not sure, we were just gonna chill at the beach but Craig hurt his hand." Evan says. "Oh! I have an idea! Why don't we do a askmini?" I ask, making everyone turn their heads at me. "Why not?" Evan says. I giggle happily as I quickly finish my food and bring my plate to the sink. "I'll do them this time, you go get ready." Tyler says from behind me. I kiss him on the cheek then quickly go upstairs to my/our room.

I close the door once in then go over to the dresser picking out an outfit. Once done, I go to the bathroom, turn on the shower and strip off my clothes. I take the graze off my hand, seeing the cut from last night standing out from everything else.

I quickly shower, being mindful of my hand of course. I turn the shower off, get out, dry my body then wrap the towel around my waist tightly. I wrap my hand with new graze then change into my clothes. My hair was still a little wet making it curlier then before, but I didn't care cause it made me look cute.

(Craig's outfit)

(Craig's outfit)

I quickly take a mirror pic of myself then put the cap-shin "Doing a askmini with the guys! Send me some questions/dares!" Then tweeted it. I walk back into the bedroom and go over to my bag, grabbing my camera then running downstairs.

I see that the guys have fixed up the living room making it look nicer then before somehow. Tyler and Evan were in the kitchen finishing up the dishes as everyone else was just about doing their last touches to the living room. "Hey Craig, welcome back!" Marcel says causing me to giggle. I grab the stand for the camera, setting it in front of the couch and making sure that everyone could be seen through it. Once done I sat down in the middle of the couch. Tyler and Evan came walking in from the kitchen guessing they were done doing the dishes. "Is everyone ready?" I ask. Everyone says yes as Jonathan comes to sit beside me, Brock on my other side.

(People sitting on the couch: Craig in the middle, Brock on the left well Jonathan on the right of him. Lui beside Brock, Luke beside Jonathan. Marcel beside Lui.
People sitting on the floor: Tyler in front of Craig, Evan in front of Jonathan, David in front of Lui, Brain in front of Brock.)