C h a p t e r 15

Evan's POV

I dragged Tyler away from the other two making him almost fall. "Fuck Evan slow down." He says. I listen as I slow my walking pace. "What store we going to first?" He asks as we stop in front of a map of the mall. "Well we're here." I say pointing at the map where a little star was placed marking as where we were. "We should go to hot topic." I say as my eyes look over the map before spotting the store. "There." I say pointing towards it. "Okay let's go." He says as he starts walking to the left, which was where we were supposed to go.

"Okay so I'm gonna look for something for Jon and you look for something for Craig." Evan says before leaving me in the middle of the store. I blink a few times as I stuff my hands in the front pocket of my jeans and start walking around the store looking for something worthy of Craig's amazing body. And yes I did say that;) I spot an outfit in the corner of my eye making me stop dead in my tracks. I walk up to the outfit, looking it up and down trying to picture Craig wearing it. It was a grey/black/white flannel, I didn't know if it was see through or not but eh. The sleeves only went down to the elbows. With the fancy looking shirt there was a very nice looking pair of black jeans and white vans. Perfect. I thought as I looked at the price but almost started choking on air. 200 dollars! My eyes went wide as I kept looking at the price then to the outfit. It would look amazing on him though. ahhhh fuck it I'm getting it! I grab the outfit going to the front of the store to pay.

I spot Evan playing on his phone waiting just outside the store, I walk up beside him holding the bag that held Craig's outfit in hand. "What'd you get Jon?" I ask making him look away from his phone and to me. "I got him a blue hoodie that says Delirious on the back with black ripped jeans and blue vans. What about you?" I explain to him what I got as he hummed at me. "How much did you spend?" I heard Evan ask, I turn my head away from him as we start walking else where in the building. "Uh, 200 dollars?" I say, but it comes out as more of a question then a answer. He looks away from his phone to look at me, he didn't seem impressed. "Eh, that was the spending limit anyways so you're good." I sign as Evan rolls his eyes and chuckles. "Now what? We literally have three hours to kill before we have to meet back up with our boyfriends." I say as Evan finally put his phone away. "I just finished texting Jon, he said that Craig can't seem to find the perfect outfit for you." I just hum not really being surprised. I mean.. come on, it's Craig we're talking about.

*Meanwhile with Craig and Jonathan*

Craig's POV

"I can't find it Jonathan!" I whine as we exit yet another store. "Oh come on Craig you'll find one." Jon says as we now stopped in front of another map. "Why don't we try forever 21?" Jon asks cocking an eyebrow at me, waiting for me to answer. "Isn't that like a girl clothing store?" I ask causing Jon to chuckle. "No silly they have mens clothes too, now come on we only have an hour before we have to meet the others." I just sign seeing as we have literally tried every fucking mens clothing store in this mall. Jonathan had gotten Evan a red leather jacket, even though he already had one. Along with blue ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and white vans.

We walk into forever 21, and I swear to god I feel more gay then I have in my life. I walk over to a cute looking light pink sweater, I grabbed it as we continued looking around the store.

(Time skip to when Craig finally finds some outfits for Tyler)

Soooooooo something happened.... I actually ended up getting Tyler five outfits along with a black leather jacket and the light pink sweater. It cost over 1000 dollars but that didn't really mean that much to me. The first outfit was a very light pink shirt with a light green jacket over it, light blue jeans that had rips on the knees, and light brown boots. The second outfit was a pretty basic one but I thought it would look hot on Tyler. It was a white flannel with blue ripped jeans. The third outfit was also a little basic but I still liked it. It was a green/blue t-shirt with nice looking black jeans and white vans. The fourth one was the one that cost the most by far, which was 300 dollars.. yeah forever 21 is not cheap for me. (I've never been so I have no idea how cheap they are) It was a light green/grey coloured flannel with thin white lines on some parts, along with white jeans and white shoes. The last outfit was a pink/orange flannel with a white shirt under it. Light blue jeans and white runners. "Tyler's gonna pay you every dollar back you know that right?" I hear Jon speak from beside me. I giggle as I turn my head towards him, giving him a smile.