C h a p t e r 25

We're literally so close to 1k views and it's making me so happy! Thank you guys so much. On with the story!

Craig's POV

Waking up was hard, and not just because Tyler wouldn't let me go. But also because my face hurt like hell. I shifted so that I was laying on my back, I looked to the side to see a glass of water, a pill and a note. I take the note and quietly read it to myself.

"We knew that you would be in pain when you woke up so take this. It's a pain killer. Hope you feel better!

Love, the crew❤️"

I smiled sweetly at the note. I put it back down beside the glass then grabbed the glass and pill, popping it into my mouth before bringing the glass to my lips, taking a sip to help shallow the pill. Once doing so groaning could be heard from beside me. I turn over slightly seeing Tyler just waking up.

"Good morning." I say as a smile makes it's way to his face, causing me to also smile. He moved his arm up to his eyes, most likely because the sun was blinding us both from the window. "Good morning Craig." His voice was husky as he moved his arm away from his face, letting me see those beautiful icy blue eyes. I smiled down at him as I leaned down to him, pecking him on the lips. "How are you feeling?" He asks as he looks to the side, seeing the note and glass of water. "It hurts but I just took a pain killer so I should be fine." I answer.

"You know what?" Tyler suddenly says catching my attention. "Hmm?" I hum. "I haven't taken you on a date yet." I blush slightly as Tyler chuckles. "You can take me on a date when I'm not all cut up." I reply. Tyler just smiled lightly before bringing his face to mine, kissing me.

A knock could be heard from the door causing Tyler and I to pull away. "Ughhhhhh." Tyler whines (no pun intended 😂) "come in!" I yell between giggles. The door opened to reveal Jonathan and Evan. "Miniiiiiii!" Jonathan yells happily as he runs over to me, jumping on the bed and hugging me. "Hi Jon." I giggle back, wrapping my arms around the other male. "How are you? Does it still hurt?" He asks as he looks over my face. "I'm fine really, thank you for the pill and note too." He smiles at me as he pulls away. "Anyways we're having a little meet and greet again but this one is only for some. So there won't be so many people this time. If you and Craig want to join you are more then welcome too." Evan says catching our attention. "It's up to Craig." Tyler says from beside me. I smile softly at him as I hold his hand and lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder. "Sure, I just have to do something first and get ready. I might be a little late but please don't wait up on me." I answer back. The other couple smiles brightly before exiting the room to let us get ready.

"What did you need to do?" Tyler asks after they leave. "Can you do me a favor?" I ask turning my head to look at him. "Of course." He answers back making me smile. "I need you to get me some make up." Tyler's face suddenly went confused, he raised his eyebrow at him and looked like he was holding back a laugh. "Well would you rather people question the cuts or not worry about it?" I ask raising my own eyebrows. Tyler rolls his eyes as he lets out a sign well chuckling. "Okay, just let me get changed and I'll get it for you." Tyler says as he gets up from the bed.

*time skip to when Tyler gets back from getting Mini his makeup😂 also this is starting to sound like That one experience. That's a great book lol*

"Here's you're makeup princess." I pout and cross my arms as Tyler drops the bag of makeup on the dresser lightly. I had just got out of the shower when Tyler got back from the store. My hair was dripping slightly and a towel was wrapped tightly around my waist. Tyler turned to me then checked me out, I blushed slightly as I walked over to the dresser, grabbing clothes and the makeup before going back into the bathroom.