Chapter 11

"I don't have time for jokes, Eliana", Aiden said almost tiredly. I gave him a smile.

"Who said I am joking. I am serious babe", I said with a sweet smile.

"Stop acting like a child, Eliana. I can't cancel the schedule just because you told me. This is not a fucking game. If you want, I will buy you a whole fucking closet when we reach there but don't irritate me now. It is important",he said irritatedly.

"You can cancel the flight. We can catch a flight early morning tomorrow", I said casually and he narrowed his eyes.

"Don't even say that! We are going tonight", this time he stated with surety. He took hold of the luggage he packed with so much care. Note the sarcasm.

"I'm not going now Aiden. You should know by now that you won't be able to do whatever you want just by ordering. I'm not your secretary", I bit back.

"What would make you go with me right now?" he folded his arms across his torso and waited for my answer.

I stood on my tippy toes bringing my mouth close to his ear and whispered, "How about a fucking time machine, babe?" Stepping back I gave him a sweet smile, "Now go away babe, I need to pack".

Aiden's eyes flashed and he grabbed my arm and pulled me dangerously close to him. He brought his face close to mine so that our breathing got mixed and our eyes were on the same level, "Maybe I should just stop asking and giving you options and take matters on my own hands. After all that won't be too hard for me", he brought his mouth beside my ear and spoke the last word with venom in his voice, "babe". Saying so he stepped back a little.

"So you wanna force yourself on me? You couldn't even have me willingly could you?" I said with a small smirk. Maybe I went a bit too far but I would take whatever it takes to rile him up a little.

Aiden's eyes burned with fire and he pushed me to the wall. His hands were clamped on both of my shoulder almost painfully and he spoke the words dangerously,"Shut up, Eliana. Don't twist my word. I could have thrown you over my shoulder and drove to the airport but I'm not doing that so don't twist my word this way". His jaw was clenched and he gritted his teeth. For some reason it really pissed me off. I knew I pushed a sensitive button that I shouldn't have. But manhandling me wasn't going on his favour, was it?

"Aiden let me tell you something. Get your toxic masculinity out of here. Take it far away from me", I said tearing his hand of my shoulder. Or at least tried to. All the while Aiden looked at me in the eyes and we held eye contact for a moment then he sighed and stepped away. He rubbed his face with his hands and then looked at me coldly like any other 'normal Aiden day'.

"Can I help you?"

"What?" I said looking utterly confused by his 180 mood change.

"Can I help you with the packing so that we can finish it in 30 minutes",he said calmly.

"What! You are making me confused. And no even if you helped I don't think I can finish in 30 minutes, not specially after the mess you just made. And wouldn't we be missing the flight even if I finish in 30 minutes?"

"I lied about the time", while saying so left corner his mouth curled up in a smirk. Then He continued without any expression again, "The flight is at 11.30 PM. Don't ask me how but I somehow knew you wouldn't agree to me so easily".

I raised my eyebrows at him slightly impressed by the impression I made. "So why were you overreacting a while ago? We just went through so much drama for you to tell me that it was all some unneeded nonsense? Seriously I don't understand you". I said the last part to myself. I wanted to smack his head for causing so much havoc.