Chapter 7

Working with my celebrity crush or more like my idol was turning out to be exhausting. I was constatantly reminding myself to do my best. I really wanted to learn many things from him. He was after all one of the most famous fashion designers. Through out the whole week I didn't see Aiden and I was thanking my stars for that. Now for this party, Rafael gifted me a gorgeous yet simple dress as his fellow colleague and friend's fiance. I went to Ashley's spa and waited for my carriage after getting ready. I laughed at the thought.

The mansion was nothing which I didn't expect. I knew it would be a big mansion with a long porch. Typical. It was nothing I didn't see before. Though the architecture of the mansion was different and slightly bigger than any other mansion I had seen. The location was far away from the chaotic city and pretty awesome too. Other then that it was the typical mansion you see at every billionaire movie. When I stepped into the house I saw it was already adorned with people. The house was looking as typically gorgeous as it could be. I saw few faces turning in my direction and next thing I knew everyone was staring at me. Aiden rushed towards me with such sweet smile that I think I got diabetes. He should really keep the sweetness to minimal. He pecked me and slide his arm on my waist.

"How are you,Sugar",he said with a bright tone and smiled. I cringed. I couldn't help myself. What the fvck with him and sugar. Yuck!! I smiled at him and at the same time elbowed him. His eyes turned into slits and he was again ready to murder me and that made the two of us. I tried to keep my glare out of sight from people but made sure he understood. We were in a secret glare competition when someone literally pounced on me.

"OMG!OMG!OMG! SHE IS HERE! YES!FINALLY I GOT TO SEE HER FACE TO FACE!!" someone squealed in my ear and squeezed me in a hug. She released me and let me breath. I found a red head standing with a big smile on her face who couldn't be more then 17/18. Her brown eyes were sparkling with excitement. Someone please tell me who this overly cheerful bubbly girl is. She was too bubbly for my liking. A woman with fierce red hair and green eyes came beside her with smile and hugged me. Beside her was a man in his late forties. He had brown eyes and light brown hair. Aiden's hair didn't exactly resembled his but his eyes looked like the replica of Aiden's and the redhead's eyes. There was something familiar with his appearance and it was not because he was Aiden's father. I guess I had seen him at some parties.

"Darling,this is my baby sister Arianna. You remember her,right? I have told you about her",he said in a soft voice but with firmness daring me to oppose him. I scoffed mentally. Of course I didn't know. I didn't even know her name until now. I would be glad if I at least remembered his father's name. What was it again? Kenji? Benji? Benjamin? Yes, that was it. I got it!

"AWWWW",Arianna purr and I stopped myself from cringing. She was just too bubbly for her own good. She looked like the real papa's princess."You guys are seriously too sweet,right mom? By the way Aiden,how can you introduce her to me now! We didn't even meet at the engagement party!"she pouted. Honestly I didn't know why the family meeting didn't happen back then. I didn't even remember seeing them there.

"It is okay sweetie",her mother comforted her with a smile. Arianna was still sulking when Mr Robertson cleared his throat.

"It is clear that my son doesn't know how to introduce. So let me do the job. This is my wife,Natalie and I am Benjamin Robertson",said his father. I was about to extend my hand when his father gave me hug. I was seriously dumbfound. It looked like they like to hug a lot.

"It is nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Robertson",I put on a fake smile.

"It is Okay,dear. And please call us by first name. We are family",I put on a smile and Aiden rolled his eyes. I didn't know what happened but this family was seriously dripping with sweetness today which was not something I really expected.