Chapter 8

"You still have time,El. Just step away from this shitty marriage. You will get someone better",Jade said and I laughed at her.

"Oh,I will Jade?"I said with humor.

"It is not a joke,Eliana. Your mom said no too, didn't she? Please El,he is a Man Whore!"

"So am I,Jade. Minus the man obviously."

"No you are not,El. Not literally like him."

"Oh come on,Jade! You think I don't know I am called a whore? Because I was seen with ten different man in last 3 year! But I don't care about what people say. I am doing whatever I want with my life. It doesn't matter to me what Aiden is called! Cause I think I have been called worse. And it's not typical so called loving marriage. "

"El,stop being careless. You know marriage is an important thing. Why are you doing this!!"

"You do know Jade, I don't believe in marriage. And I can do anything for business", I smirked and winked at her.

"Whatever El,I just hope you know what you are doing",she said with genuine concern. "And you are leaving me all alone in this house. You used to say I would leave you but see the table turning",she said with a sad face. Her eyes glistened with tears.

"It wasn't my choice. I thought I would leave after the marriage but that Aiden told me to come by this evening. I am expected to live with him blah blah", I said rolling my eyes and hugged her. She melted in my arms and started sniffling.

"How can you not cry,you big bad girl",she said pinching me in the arm. I laughed and she broke the hug. Her eyes,face and nose were red from crying.

"You look like a tomato,shortie", I said poking her face with my finger and ruffling her hair. She smiled.

"You do know I am 5 feet 6 inch. I am not what people call short",she said with smile. I grinned at her.

"I am taller by 2 inch so you are shortie",she rolled her eyes still smiling."By the way, when are you getting married, Missy? " I asked curiously.

"We have decided to give it another year because you know, marriage is a big decision",she said playing with her hair.

"I know right! No offense but you guys have been together for so long. I wonder how can people live with a single person for so many year. So gotta be sure",she laughed at my word and I went to the door ready to head out. I gave her a last hug and head out. I gave GPS the address and reached my destination.

I went to the elevator and pressed the button for 70th floor. After reaching the floor, I went out of the elevator and saw a door few meter ahead. I knocked and an woman opened the door. She looked at me and then Aiden and went inside the house without saying anything. Aiden looked up at me from the couch. Then he just continued his work on laptop and acted as if I didn't exist . I entered the massive penthouse and went up to the couch. I closed his laptop with a loud thud and he looked up at me with a calm expression though he was boiling from anger.

"You ass! You could have at least send a chauffer to pick me! At least treat me well if you can't do other things, "I scoffed. My previous apartment and this penthouse, both were at the opposite direction. So it took me near 1 hour to drive here. Not to mention about shifting my stuffs. I had to hire a shifting crew to take care of the stuff. I even had call my father's chauffer so that he can help me with shifting. Actually he was the one who gave me the idea and helped me find a shifting crew in such a short time or more like hour. It's not like I had a PA like Aiden who would take care of everything. Anyway he was generous enough to come with the crew to make sure everything was okay. As he was a generous person, it wasn't a problem. But the problem was me still taking help from my father .