CH6

Light filtered in through my window, avoiding my face. I stared up at the ceiling thinking about the events of yesterday. I got my red string, went to paris, got a tour, said yes to a fashion school, got moved from first floor to top, nearly died, met my soulmate, and went on my first date with him. But I feel like there was something I forgot to do yesterday.
I sat up with a jolt, I forgot to call my parents! I haven't even looked at my phone since I got here. I ran to my purse sitting on the mini kitchen's counter. I pulled out my phone, it was dead. I rummaged around my bag for a charger to plug in my phone. Once I grabbed one and plugged it in, I started getting ready for the day to get groceries, but first, breakfast.
I dressed in a flowery knee length dress that I designed myself. It was an ombre of pink at the bottom and white at the top. I add a black cardigan to pull it all together. I grabbed my phone at 75% and slide it into my purse next to my wallet
I found a small nice patisserie where I enjoyed a warm croissant for breakfast. The smell reminded me of home. Once I finished, I left and found the nearby store and bought my groceries for the week.
I still felt like I was walking on sunshine after last night. My happy thoughts were interrupted by a loud cry for help, I saw a crowd of people forming, looking down the street at something I couldn't see, I saw Alya among them.
"Alya! What happened?" she turns to me.
"There's a bus whose brakes won't work, it's out of control and awesome!"
"How is that awesome?!"
"Chat Noir should be showing up any minute now! Maybe I can get my interview!" she was bouncing with excitement. A faint, barely visible blush rose to my cheeks, but it was there all the same. My heart fluttered a bit at Chat's name before an overwhelming surge of panic. What if he gets hurt?! I looked up as I heard the crowd cheating for my soulmate as he arrived at the scene.
He lengthened his baton in between two buildings quite a ways away. He then cataclysm the door open, and started pulling civilians out to safety. I look over to where the bus is too end up, it has yet to pass us. I panicked seeing an old man trying to cross the road right in the bus's way.
I dropped my grocerys, sprinting to the old man and tried to usher him across before the bus got to us, it was getting closer with every second, Chat had gotten every one off and had only just noticed me, we were out of time. There was a split second of horror that crossed his face when I pushed the old man out of the way not having much time myself, the bus was about to hit me head on.