Sequel!

As I'm betting you've already guessed based off of this chapter title, I'm writing a sequel for My Other Half! Just over 2 years later I've decided to write a sequel to this book through Lilas eyes. It takes place after the events of this book. I really hope you guys read it, I've already posted the first chapter but I'll still stick the cover and description in here for you guys. Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!

 Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!

It's been a few weeks since the fire. I was moved to the hospital a few days after being tossed in a cell. Nurses' heels clacked in the hall outside my room, harsh whispers haunted into my room, their not so silent words choking me.

I deserve this fate
------------
after the events of My Other Half, Lila stays in a mental hospital by her mother's suggestion in hopes that they can better take care of her. She is horrified of herself and what she had done. this story follows Lilas journey as she not only starts working to better herself and the lives those around her, but to also possibly find her own other half.
------------
This is the sequel to my other book My Other Half with Lila as the main character. to be clear, I also cannot stand Lila and I am not excusing what she did in the other book, I just wanted to write her life for once through her eyes instead of Marinettes. There will only be a few references to the first book but it's alright if you haven't read My Other Half before diveing into this one, reading it will only clear up the beginning and a few other conversations later on. Thank you and I hope you enjoy!