Chapter 16 | sentiments sur le chemin

sentiments sur le chemin

Feelings in the way

I WAKE up to find myself in my room. I try to move but there are hands around my waist that prevent me to do so. I turn around to face my lovely boyfriend, Xavier. I remember drifting to sleep in Zara's room. Xavier must have carried me here.

I examine his features as he sleeps. He appears so calm; it is as if like we aren't in the middle of a war. His hair is over his eyes and I pull them away. His lips look soft as a pillow and I find the urge to not kiss them. He looks so innocent when he is sleeping. I try to pull away but his grip on me just tightens.

I look at the clock on the wall. It was 8:45 in the morning. Shit! We overslept.

My digital clock displays that it's Tuesday so we have to go to school. I haven't been there for a week now and with Caroline's text and calls asking to see me and check if I was fine had got me worried that she might find out where I live and pull up here any minute now. I had texted back though and even called her to tell her that I was just sick and will be fine within a week or so. Little does she know that I have been out there, kicking hybrid's ass.

"Xav, wake up. It's time for school." I say, trying to wake Xavier up. He doesn't move and I know he is deep sleep. So, I did the obvious thing. Well, not the obvious.

I pull up his hand from my waist with magic and then get out of his arms. He remains oblivious to it, sleeping soundly. I decide to let him skip school for the day, he seemed tired after yesterday.

I get up and head into my washroom. After taking a bath and brushing my teeth, I head out of the washroom in my towel. As soon as I get out, lips crash into mine. I don't need to look to know that it's Xavier's. His lips feel so familiar and right on mine. He pushes me against the wall and grabs me closer to him. Our lips move in sync and I can barely stand. He deepens the kiss. He bites my lower lip and a moan escapes my mouth. He slides his tongue in, exploring my mouth. I feel the warmth between my thighs and I lean in for his support. I run one of my hand through his hair and the other is wrapped around his neck. There are sparks full of pleasure all over my body.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he supports me against the wall, never leaving my lips. It feels so good to feel his touch. His hands are all over my hands and face. He runs his hands through my hair and it feels like I am on cloud nine. I can feel his bulge in the pants and the warmth between my thighs intensifies. I can feel my panties getting wetter.

My cheeks are getting warmer and we break up to just breathe. It's just a matter of few second when his lips crash back into mine. He trails his kisses on my neck, biting my soft spot.

"I want you so fucking bad." He says in between the kisses.

I find myself taking off his shirt and running my hands through his abs. I lean in to kiss his neck and running my hands through his abs. He moans at my touch and it drives me crazy. My core craves for him.