33. Sarah Black(Edited)

Holla! Okay the reads are increasing a bit by bit but still are too less, do you guys think that the story I mean 'past dressed in black' is a bad story? Because I'm tired of little number of reads and too much efforts I put in...

Do let me know...

****

Hum unse puchte reh gaye kii kyaa kami reh gaye humare pyaar mein par woh toh kisi aur kii galtiyon par parda daal unse woh saare waade pure kar gaye jinke sapne hume dikhaye the.

( English Traslation :- I kept asking him what lacked between us...what lacked in my love but he veiled someone else's mistakes and fulfilled all those promises with her...the promises which we once dreamt.)

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

My eyes trailing down at my body as I saw sticky concealer washed off and it made me anxious, those belt marks, cigarette holes, punches were visible again. Did Dave see them? Was he ashamed of me now and he's ignoring me because of this?

If you guys want to know about last night then...

Nothing happened between us, he acted like he was faking all the concern. For once why couldn't he act like he cared for me when I lay there almost dead? What could someone achieve faking this?

I remember there wasn't any contract that he would lose something if I died, then why for once no one just let's me die?

And with time we were back to Canada, "Where are we heading to, Mr?" I inquired the driver when my husband denied to answer me.

"To BM, Mrs. Black." BM? "Where?" With confusion spiraling inside me I questioned him and on his behalf Dave replied, "Blacks Mansion." My mouth formed a oh, Richie Rich people.

The driver honked and the doors were opened ajar, my mouth hung down eyeing Black mansion which was actually white in color. It looked as huge as my school, our place...I mean my dad's place is not as huge as his but when Mom was alive that small bungalow framed a feeling of warmth and coziness around us which is missed now.

The knock on the window snapped my eyes at present, he left me stood there and swept off somewhere. The driver cued me towards the long brown mahogany doors that opened on their respective sides as he punched some code on the touch display, wow!

I was feeling small in front of everyone coming to my way it's not like I was poor before but this was just too much! The maids ran round the clock in the hallways I swear it felt like I'm at Time Square. They seemed more busy and skilled than me tapping the floors with black heels where I stood in sneakers and I honesty feel my confidence drooping.

My eyes scanned for Mr and Mrs. Black, "Excuse me." One of the helpers just ignored me with a shameful grace. What the fish? "Hey, you loon, can't you see the floors have been cleaned now you're ruining it with dirty shoes." And my eyes immediately followed the brown muddy stomps I've carried inside.