Chapter 2

‎بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيم

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Assalaamu alaikum 🧕🏾

It's a double update 😀
Yay!!

Not edited.

Enjoy😊

🥀
Laylah
You know that feeling when you're going somewhere and you get so exited while packing but when you get there it feels like it was not worth it?

Well, that's not me. I'm the opposite.

It was the night before we leave for school and after packing my atampa's i was already exhausted. I hate packing, though not as much as i hate unpacking.

I closed the box and walked downstairs to the BQ with my abayas to quickly wash and dry then with the washing machine. I like to machine wash my clothes and spray them with perfume before packing them. Especially because our dryer doesn't really squeeze clothes that much.

I packed my atampas directly because i got them washed and ironed earlier since they squeeze.

After folding the abayas and packing them as well, i took a 10 minutes rest which later turned to 20 minutes before continuing.

I packed for what felt like hours so i decided it was enough and fell asleep.

🍀🍀🍀🍀

I woke up to a tickling sensation on my nose. I pushed it away only to realize it was the fur on one of my pajama flip flops that was peeking out of my box which i used as a pillow.

Ugrhh, i slept on the carpet?! Again?

This is like my everyday 'a day to school' routine. And it sucks that I can't get over it.

Laylah's room

Laylah's room