The End

I made my mind up. Here's the end! Thanks for reading my first fic! Hope you enjoyed! I'd love some feedback!

Dean's POV

I ran to his side and grabbed his hand. "Cas.. Baby.." I said. His eyes were cracked open and he managed a slight smile. "Cas.. Oh baby. I'm so sorry. I should've fought for you. I shouldn't have let you go. I'm so sorry. I love you." Just touching him made my skin feel as if it were on fire. As he was about to choke something out his mother walked in. "You!" She exclaimed, "Get out of here!". I stood up and walked over to her. "No." I said. "Excuse me?"

"I said no. I'm fucking done with your shit! You get out. I'm not taking your fucking bullshit and neither is Cas. I love him and he loves me. Get the fuck out of here! You've caused enough trouble!" I told her. She grunted and walked out of embarrassment. I went back to Cas and held his fragile hand. "I - I love you, Dean." Cas croaked out a little while later. I noticed his heart monitor was speeding a bit. "Shhh. It's okay. Just calm down.. It's okay baby. It's okay." I tried to assure him and myself. A doctor came in and said, "He needs a - oh, who might you be?" I stood and shook his hand, "Dean. His boyfriend." The doctor nodded and continued. "Well as I was saying. He needs a blood transfusion immediately. The problem is that his blood type is rare. We have to fly some in from upstate. By the time it gets here it might be too late. However, we can give him the closest type of blood to his and it might help him hang on. It could mess up his whole system as well.." I thought the circumstances over and let Cas decide. He chose to get the next best thing till what he needed arrived. They hooked him up immediately. Within two to three hours he perked up a little bit. He was able to speak.

"Dean.. I missed you.." He said. I sat on the edge of the bed and kissed him. Finally. I'm feeling again. "I missed you too, baby.. But we need to talk.. I didn't cope well with losing you. Apparently you didn't either, huh. But I recently was drunk and high.. At the same time.. And did something horrible, Cas.." He stopped me. "I don't care, Dean. We weren't technically together then. I - I don't wanna talk about anything from those two months. At all." I nodded. "I don't either". He scooted over and had me lay down with him. I started singing Forever and Always to him and he smiled. "You're a horrible singer, Dean." He giggled. "But you're my horrible singer." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his head. After a while of peace and quiet he started coughing. He coughed blood up. I went out and got a doctor and he came in and checked him. "I was afraid of this." The doctor muttered. "Of what?" I said. The doctor replied, "If we don't get his type of blood soon, like within the hour soon, he's gone. Done for." The doctor raced out of the room. I went to Cas' bedside and held a garbage can for him and rubbed his back. "It's okay, baby.. I'm right here.. I won't let you die.. I love you."

Cas' POV

I woke up in my room, but it was different. I seemed to be perfectly fine. A few cuts on my wrist, that's it.

"And that is what will happen if you talk to Dean Winchester tomorrow morning." A strange voice said. I looked around and saw nothing. What the hell? This has got to be in my mind.

Wait. None of that happened. It was a dream.

Suddenly a tall figure came into view. A man with a black v-neck on and a blazer with it. He had a British accent. "Wh-what??" I stammered. "You won't know whether you live or die in a few years time if you open up to Dean Winchester. I'm trying to save you, Castiel. Do you choose life or death?" He asked. I thought about this all for a moment. It felt so real. "I - I choose Dean.." I whispered. The man shook his head, "I tried saving you, I did." And just like that, he disappeared.

Next day

"Hey. My names Dean. Dean Winchester." A familiar voice said as I looked into the bottle-green eyes staring at me. I smiled and said "uh hi - I'm - um". Dean laughed, "tongue tied?" I shook my head and eventually said "my name is Castiel Novak".

I choose you, Dean Winchester.