Chapter 8

Dean's POV

-Sunday evening-

I sat my phone down and went to the bathroom. When I walked out I checked my phone. Castiel replied.

"I'm worried about tomorrow, Dean."

"Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen. If anything does, I'll take care of it. We're together now, Cas. Nothing can change that."

"Yes, I know. I'm just scared I guess. What will people think? What will they do?"

"Cas. You beat the shit out of Crowley. I don't think it matters. Who cares what they think? I don't."

"Yes, you're right. Just nervous."

"It'll be fine. You want me to pick you up tomorrow morning?"

"No. I'll drive my car. Thank you though."

"Oh. Ok. Get some rest. See ya tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Dean."

I set my phone down on the night stand. I hope he isn't nervous tomorrow. I understand what he's thinking, but c'mon. And why does he want to drive himself? I always drive him. It's probably nothing.

-the next morning-

I pulled into the school parking lot and parked my car. I walked to the front of the school. I saw Castiel and I walked to him. "You ready to do this?" I asked, walking up behind him. He turned around and smiled, "Hello, Dean. Yes, I think I'm ready." I intertwined our fingers and we both took a deep breath. We walked through the front doors into the hallway filled with students. I tightened my grip on Cas' hand. He squeezes back even tighter, hurting my hand slightly. He's actually very strong. People started staring at us. I ignored them. Cas put his head down slightly. Before we walked into first period, Cas pulled his hand away. He walked ahead of me and sat in his seat. I sat in my seat behind him.

Why'd he pull away so soon?

After class I reached for his hand to hold, he moved his hand before I could grab it. We walked to class awkwardly. Not talking or touching.

During class he paid no attention to me whatsoever. When class was over I looked at him and said "I'll see you at lunch." I smiled and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back but pulled away almost immediately afterwards. As if he remembered he didn't want people seeing. He walked away to his next class.

When lunch came around Cas sat by me, but wouldn't hold my hand. He acted stiff. He looked at everyone who passed by. Charlie finally spoke up, "Cas. Loosen up." I nodded in agreement. Cas didn't say anything, he just nodded slightly.

It went like this for about a week. He wouldn't touch me during school. He showed no signs of us dating except for the very short hug at the end of 2nd period and at the end of the day. He would have me drive him either. I decided enough was enough and told him to come over on Saturday.

-Saturday-

Cas sat on my bed and I closed the door. "What is it, Dean?" I looked at him and brought my chair over and sat in front of him. "Why aren't you acting like we're together at school? You won't touch me barely. You aren't even talking to me much. And you aren't having me drive you anymore."

"Dean -"

"Cas, I want everybody to know I'm with you now. I'm willing to face whatever comes our way. Don't you? You either want to be with me or you don't. You can't act like that at school. I don't like it."

Castiel nodded. "Dean. I'm sorry. I'm just very nervous. What if people see? What if they say something?"

I shook my head. "It doesn't matter. It's none of their business. It's ours. Let them say what they want. They don't determine our relationship, Cas. And I want to be with you. Please just loosen up. Act how a boyfriend does."

Cas nodded again. "I'm sorry, Dean. I won't anymore." He reached for my hand and held it. I got up and sat by him on the bed. I smiled at him. "Thank you." He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. We hung out the rest of the day, just being together. It started raining so we laid down and snuggled close together. I wrapped my arms around his waist and his hands and head on my chest. We fell asleep to the sound of rain tapping on the roof and window in each other's arms.

On Monday I picked Castiel up for school. We walked inside, confidently, with our fingers intertwined. During first period I drew pictures with my finger on his back. He'd bat my hand away every once in a while. We walked to second period together and stopped in the hall to kiss. We got yelled at by a teacher and hurried to class. At the end of second period I walked Cas to his third period. But instead we ended up making out against the lockers. I had him pushed up against the lockers, our legs intertwined. I moved my tongue across his bottom lip for entrance and he let me in. Our tongues slipped and slide. I moved my tongue all around his mouth, moving my lips at a steady pace. He put his hands on my waste and pulled me closer to him. He moved his tongue across the roof of my mouth. The late bell rang and we didn't stop. Nobody was in the hallway except us. I slipped a hand under his shirt and felt up his front side. He pulled back, "Dean.. We're late to class." I smiled and nodded, "I know." I grabbed his hand and walked him the rest the way to his class. I kissed him in the doorway, everyone watching, before letting him go in. I smiled, "I'll see you at lunch." I winked at him and waved at the class. Cas blushed and walked inside.

At lunch Cas sat by me, his chair close to mine. We held hands and I rubbed my thumb over his hand. We ate and talked a little. I stood up and motioned for him to follow me. He looked confused and followed me, our friends watching us leave. "What's this about, Dean?" I didn't answer. I opened a closet door and stepped in. He followed. I shut the door. "Dean.."

"Shh.." I pulled him closer to me. I crashed my lips to his, catching him off guard. He kissed back after a few moments. I slipped my hand back up his shirt and felt his chest and torso. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, feeling everywhere. Getting familiar with the territory that is now his. He moved his hands to my ass. I smiled and pushed my ass into his hands. We stayed there until the lunch bell rang and a janitor opened the door. Cas flushed and pulled away to grab his bag. I grabbed his hand and smiled at the janitor and we walked out. Cas laughed and shook his head, "Dean Winchester. You make me crazy." I smiled, "Good."

I Choose You.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें